Bad reviews have me very indecided, B...

Bad reviews have me very indecided, Bosch, GE profile?? HELP

Posted in the Appliances Forum

rangecrazy

Elyria, OH

#1 Jun 7, 2010
I have been looking for a dual fuel for a while, the reviews are very scary, and everytime i'm almost decided i find out something wrong with that range, can someone please give some advise on what are the best dual fuels, they are pricey so i want to make the right decision, thank you
Nathan Kellert

Tulsa, OK

#2 Jun 24, 2010
Dont worry about the review. Think of it. When is the last time you actually got online to write something good?

People in general will only write a review if they had a bad experience. I work for the maytag store and trust me when I say. Stick to consumer report magazines. As much as they are a little bit screwey because of sponsorship. They do offer very valid pros and cons to any make and model available.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Appliances Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Leigh Ann Sluder (Mar '09) Jul '17 Angry friend 11
AMANA (aka Whirlpool) bottom-freezer refrigerat... (Jul '07) Jul '17 Christy 170
News General Electric Pursues Spinoff, Sale of Consu... (Jul '08) Jun '17 sdwayne 5,496
News Dying Sears Is Having One of the Most Disastrou... (Feb '17) Mar '17 Shopaholic 3
anyone have whirlpool email address? (May '07) Dec '16 Peter 130
News Whirlpool acquires W.C. Wood assets (Dec '09) Dec '16 Ken 14
News Architect of an empire: Gerald "Jerry" Rubin ta... (May '11) May '16 knowsitall 20
More from around the web