Whirlpool to reopen freezer factory n...

Whirlpool to reopen freezer factory near Lima | The Columbus Di...

There are 3 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from Dec 22, 2009, titled Whirlpool to reopen freezer factory near Lima | The Columbus Di.... In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

Whirlpool Corp. plans to reopen the freezer factory in Ottawa formerly owned by W.C. Wood.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

Leftist Loon

Mount Gilead, OH

#1 Dec 22, 2009
George Bush closed that plant. Now Obambi reopened it. See, the stimulus is working.

“Picking Apart the Facts”

Since: Sep 09

Richlands

#2 Dec 22, 2009
The mentality of people is amazing and their concept of everyone else's mentality is equalling amazing. Presidents do not close any businesses. Economics close businesses. Government can buy a business and then close it or keep it open but Bush did not close this plant and Obama did not open this plant. In America at the present time, government does not open and close businesses. I'm not saying it won't be so in the future but at the present time in the U.S. businesses are open and closed by dictates of the economy. If this business opens it will be Whirlpool who opens it. Period. These people had to flunk economics in high school. Merry Christmas.
Employment

Russells Point, OH

#3 May 20, 2010
As I read & see on local T.V., where Whirlpool brought out W.C. Woods. But No One said where they are going to get the people to work in this factory...I have check with Kelly Services & Putnam Job Services and both of them tell me that they are NOT taken any paper work for this plant.
Can anyone, ANYONE tell me where to go to get into this plant at?????Alot of song & dance is going on, but NO action is being done..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Appliances Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Appliance Factory Outlet Accused Of Racketeering (May '08) Jul '15 Glad I found this... 43
News Whirlpool plant suspends 39 workers for lying a... (Apr '08) Apr '15 Ugly 246
AMANA (aka Whirlpool) bottom-freezer refrigerat... (Jul '07) Mar '15 Johnboy 168
News Whirlpool Brand and Award-Winning Artist Hunter... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Bobbi-Jo 1
News General Electric Pursues Spinoff, Sale of Consu... (Jul '08) Jan '15 housewhite 5,474
anyone have whirlpool email address? (May '07) Dec '14 Rehan Mazhar 127
News GE Sale of Appliance Unit May Foreshadow More D... (May '08) Mar '14 Jaleh 2
More from around the web