Whirlpool CEO received compensation v...

Whirlpool CEO received compensation valued at $9.5 million in 2006

There are 44 comments on the The Repository story from Mar 13, 2007, titled Whirlpool CEO received compensation valued at $9.5 million in 2006. In it, The Repository reports that:

Whirlpool Corp. Chairman and Chief Executive Jeff Fettig received compensation that the world's largest maker of major home appliances valued at $9.5 million during 2006, according to a regulatory filing ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Repository.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Bobby

Jacksonville, FL

#42 Jan 4, 2009
The 1 percent service incident rate is due to their piss poor phone service. when you call in, with a problem, the customer service line is of "Zero" help, they only know how to quote charges, it is more cost effective to just buy another brand appliance, then to deal with such a piss poor company.
Whirlpool probably has the phone personnel trained to quote outrageous charges, just to keep their service incident rate down.
Srini

Mumbai, India

#43 Oct 19, 2009
whirlpool is the worst brand i have ever experienced till date. Have unfortunatly bought a microwave...
SWD

Harleyville, SC

#44 Feb 12, 2011
I agree with all the complaints, now sending letters to Mr. Fettig. Hope to get my replacement for the hooded microwave. Had visits by 2 different companies which whirlpool sent out and now they want to send a third. Just replace already. So now I will not purchase major appliances from them anymore. Please everyone report to the BBB and overload with complaints so we can have some of that 9.5 million used in favor of the loyal consumer.
Ishmael

United States

#45 Jul 10, 2011
Just put a gun to my head and take mywallet next time....

My new oven is dead again. Read about it here:

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/benton-harbor...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Appliances Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dying Sears Is Having One of the Most Disastrou... Mar '17 Shopaholic 3
News General Electric Pursues Spinoff, Sale of Consu... (Jul '08) Mar '17 shubert 5,493
anyone have whirlpool email address? (May '07) Dec '16 Peter 130
News Whirlpool acquires W.C. Wood assets (Dec '09) Dec '16 Ken 14
AMANA (aka Whirlpool) bottom-freezer refrigerat... (Jul '07) Sep '16 Jriedel99 169
News Architect of an empire: Gerald "Jerry" Rubin ta... (May '11) May '16 knowsitall 20
News Whirlpool to cut 1,100 jobs, shut plant in Indiana (Aug '09) Feb '16 got 44
More from around the web