Top tool executive aims at ex-bosses

Top tool executive aims at ex-bosses

There are 30 comments on the Baltimore Sun story from Dec 27, 2007, titled Top tool executive aims at ex-bosses. In it, Baltimore Sun reports that:

Galli sees justice in return to top as tool maker Joseph Galli Jr. swears he does not "wake up in the morning, thinking I have to kill Black & Decker." But he does call it "poetic justice" that he is about to ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Baltimore Sun.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
TTI er

Bayonne, NJ

#22 Jun 9, 2008
Actually, Gali has turned the ship and hoover will be profitable in 2008 for the first time since the 90's and combined Hoover and Dirt Devil are on target are already taking market share.
ccc

Farmington, MI

#23 Dec 5, 2008
TTier if so why has company stock tanked 90%?
man every piece of news (propoganda) coming out of this company is good. Yet investors continue to get killed owning this piece of crap.
Jeff Streeter

March, UK

#24 Jan 8, 2009
As a former employee of a British company acquired by Newell, I can only say that from a distance the derogatory comments about Galli are justified. As a result of his corporate crap, long established well run companies were combined into organisations dominated by idiots who sucked up to Galli.

Few of thos orgganisations exist today.
Newell pilot

Virton, Belgium

#25 Dec 12, 2009
At least lil' Joe is close to young Thai boys now.
Dogluvrhikr

New York, NY

#26 Jul 13, 2010
This article explains why the company is soley focused on dollars and liability protection vs longevity and customer service. Management based out of fear trickles down and only guarantees constant turnover and unreliable commitments. As a former employee, I am well aware of the callous tactics that are used by management to produce dollars and no sense.
crushed

Sham Shui Po, Hong Kong

#27 Nov 14, 2010
Joe Galli has indeed run his TTI stewardship into the ground, all the while whisking around in his corporate jet. He has been serially chastised for his egregious "human" errors that all end in an "ist"...racist, sexist, religion-ist...he is a bull in any china shop...but they keep him on. Maybe Horst Pudwill isn't watching carefully enough, but Joe Galli is one dangerous SOB...and every evil post on here has it right. This man is an idiot of biblical proportions...but the old boys club lets him keep his card...shame on them.
crushed

Sham Shui Po, Hong Kong

#28 Nov 14, 2010
TTI er wrote:
Actually, Gali has turned the ship and hoover will be profitable in 2008 for the first time since the 90's and combined Hoover and Dirt Devil are on target are already taking market share.
Bull.
crushed

Sham Shui Po, Hong Kong

#29 Nov 14, 2010
TTI Rep wrote:
Proud to be part of such an energized team that has the same goals throughout. The things going on at TTI are amazing and I am so excited to be part of a company that shows such strength and solidarity. TO TTI, GO TEAM GO!!
Amazing butt kisser...or delusional, joe. Solidarity? I think not.
Anndrea

United States

#30 Nov 18, 2010
TTI er wrote:
I actually liked him and he treated a lot of the executives at VNet very well. Any chance you know how to reach him? I am looking for a speaker and would love Joe to come and speak.
Sick of Little Joe

Detroit Lakes, MN

#31 Mar 14, 2012
You must be a relative, Little Joe give you some of that money? His money came from screwing hard working people, moving all things to China, then taking extravagent vacations. I know who paid for it and I don't like it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Appliances Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dying Sears Is Having One of the Most Disastrou... Mar '17 Shopaholic 3
News General Electric Pursues Spinoff, Sale of Consu... (Jul '08) Mar '17 shubert 5,493
anyone have whirlpool email address? (May '07) Dec '16 Peter 130
News Whirlpool acquires W.C. Wood assets (Dec '09) Dec '16 Ken 14
AMANA (aka Whirlpool) bottom-freezer refrigerat... (Jul '07) Sep '16 Jriedel99 169
News Architect of an empire: Gerald "Jerry" Rubin ta... (May '11) May '16 knowsitall 20
News Whirlpool to cut 1,100 jobs, shut plant in Indiana (Aug '09) Feb '16 got 44
More from around the web