Nike to build 600,000 square foot cam...

Nike to build 600,000 square foot campus in China

There are 8 comments on the CBS News story from Jan 9, 2012, titled Nike to build 600,000 square foot campus in China. In it, CBS News reports that:

SHANGHAI — Nike Inc. said Monday it plans to build a corporate campus in Shanghai, China.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS News.

Punisher

Bronxville, NY

#1 Jan 9, 2012
Wow! They wouldnt think to do that in the very nation that has bought nearly all their products...!?!?!? The USA.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#2 Jan 9, 2012
Punisher wrote:
Wow! They wouldnt think to do that in the very nation that has bought nearly all their products...!?!?!? The USA.
Yeah what's up with that?? Same ole' business motto, a quote from the movie."You Got Mail", Tom Hanks character says to Meg Ryan's character, who had to close her store because of his store.."It's business, it's not personal"...Really!

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#4 Apr 27, 2012
thats bcz there is a whole shoe industry line in China, you can buy any [url=http://www.shoe-materials .com/]shoe materials[/url] in China, like Cambrelle Lining, Toe Puff, Shoe Counter Stiffener Materials, Nonwoven Insole Board, etc.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#6 Apr 27, 2012
Colorado Chick wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah what's up with that?? Same ole' business motto, a quote from the movie."You Got Mail", Tom Hanks character says to Meg Ryan's character, who had to close her store because of his store.."It's business, it's not personal"...Really!
I wish they'd stop talking about it an just do it.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#7 May 2, 2012
Winiw-Shoe-Materials wrote:
thats bcz there is a whole shoe industry line in China, you can buy any [url=http://www.shoe-materials .com/]shoe materials[/url] in China, like Cambrelle Lining, Toe Puff, Shoe Counter Stiffener Materials, Nonwoven Insole Board, etc.
To all those who say it can't be done, they should remember impossable is nothing
Lucy McCormick

West Mifflin, PA

#9 May 5, 2012
Just dont buy their shit....so easy a caveman can do it.
taiwan

Philippines

#10 May 10, 2012
nike, do you want to be party to support system for grotesque products?

Since: Dec 12

Mumbai, India

#11 Dec 6, 2012
Thanks you so much for sharing such great information here.
Actually, I am looking forward to such a info from long time. Again thanks to you dude.
I think you have lots of good ideas. This is really a great stuff. Hope to see such a informative stuff in future!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Apparel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UPDATED: Outlets job fair draws huge crowds (Jun '13) Sat Atlantic 2016 4
News Ukraine war hits economy hard (Aug '14) Feb 25 Zeppelin 37
News Man strikes employee after stealing nearly $100... Feb 25 wtf 1
News Delta Air Lines, Inc. (DAL) Downgraded to "Hold... Feb 22 rpt777 1
News Doctor, wife pay $1.7M to settle cancer drug bi... Feb 18 PortnoyR 1
News Clinton praises Oscar de la Renta as proud immi... Feb 18 English Patient 14
News Trump tweets that Nordstrom treated Ivanka "so ... Feb 11 RustyS 21
More from around the web