Nordstrom April revenue figure rises

May 3, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KING-TV Seattle

Nordstrom said Thursday that its revenue in stores open at least one year rose more than expected as affluent shoppers continue to shop freely.

Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Sep 23, 2013

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2012

i hate it

“CEO of SampleSaleSites. com”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Wonder if that's just Nordie's or includes their outlet stores.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Nordstrom is a good department store. Their service is good. Merchandises are complete. I always buy Lancome from there because they have some unique offers. Good to here their revenue figure rose. I also use coupons for shopping it online. Visit websites like http://www.savingabsolute.com/nordstrom-print... or some other coupon sites, you can easily get some good coupons from them. For your information.
Human Man

Torrance, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

I like the Shirts, Pants, Shorts, Underwear, Teeshirt sold at Walmart, Kmart, Sears, Target, Kohls and many fine retailers.

I know that a lot of people, did a lot of work to make the clothing.

I have only been to Nordstrom about two in my life.
doom24

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

The best site I found for deals and discount codes for Nordstrom is www.askthecoach.org

I go there all the time to find deals on Under Armour, Nike and other sports merchandise.

Mike

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••