Torrid, American Eagle Outfitters amo...

Torrid, American Eagle Outfitters among new stores at Cielo Vista Mall

There are 65 comments on the El Paso Times story from Mar 16, 2011, titled Torrid, American Eagle Outfitters among new stores at Cielo Vista Mall. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Two area malls, Cielo Vista and Sunland Park, are getting or have gotten several new stores this year, including Torrid and American Eagle Outfitters, officials said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
sambombazo

Austin, TX

#1 Mar 16, 2011
How about an Apple Store, like out here in Austin
Javi

Temple, TX

#2 Mar 16, 2011
Ummm... Is this a miss-print? I thought those stores had been in Cholo Vista for years now???

Since: Dec 10

EP

#3 Mar 16, 2011
Javi wrote:
Ummm... Is this a miss-print? I thought those stores had been in Cholo Vista for years now???
Is there a miss-print with you, starting a sentence with ummm? I love the fact the you put periods after the ummm think you are so clever. lol
elpaso

El Paso, TX

#4 Mar 16, 2011
American Eagle has been there for a while now. Get your news straight at both locations.
Javi

Temple, TX

#5 Mar 16, 2011
ravieus wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there a miss-print with you, starting a sentence with ummm? I love the fact the you put periods after the ummm think you are so clever. lol
That still doesn't answer my question. This article is a mistake, isn't it?
elpasoblows

San Antonio, TX

#6 Mar 16, 2011
How about turning Cielo Vista into what became of Lee Trevino Mall-cheap dollar and outlet stores? It's only a matter of time that Cielo meets its maker and demise once the New Fountains Place opens.

Since: Dec 10

EP

#7 Mar 16, 2011
Javi wrote:
<quoted text>
That still doesn't answer my question. This article is a mistake, isn't it?
They made aq mistake on american outfitters, that store opened in ends of janurary. It is a newer addition to the mall but it did not open March 1st.
PARTY ALL THE TIME

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#8 Mar 16, 2011
These stores all suck, but that's par for the course around these parts. Why don't they open up a few dollar stores in the mall?
Girl

United States

#9 Mar 16, 2011
What the heck? If American Eagle just opened at Cielo Vista, then where have I been shopping at all this time?!
mac4641

El Paso, TX

#10 Mar 16, 2011
With increased sales tax revenues, city officials must look into expanding roads and providing turn lanes. Its a traffic nightmare to get in and out of these areas even if your not a potential shopper.

Since: Mar 10

El Paso, TX

#11 Mar 16, 2011
This isn't news, these stores do not advertise in the Times and they get free press. This new editor has his head in the wrong place, his Sunday column seems like he is an native.
lol

Las Cruces, NM

#12 Mar 16, 2011
ravieus wrote:
<quoted text>
They are called ellipses you ignorant, unwashed peasant.

Go back to Juarez and stop embarrassing yourself.
El Paso North Chihuaha

El Paso, TX

#13 Mar 16, 2011
What??? No more stores where the employees speak only Spanish and they sell stuff that is made in China at 90% off retail?? You know those stores, the ones that have a wooden picture frame priced at $190 but is 90% off. What a scam!!! And the funny thing is that fools are still walking into those stores!!
lol

Las Cruces, NM

#14 Mar 16, 2011
sambombazo wrote:
How about an Apple Store, like out here in Austin
Same reason there is no REI or Whole Foods or any boutique shops other than these cheap, tacky-sounding drug fronts... because this is North Juarez. The thefts and rates of impregnation in the bathrooms would be incalculable.
MA Native

El Paso, TX

#15 Mar 16, 2011
How about adding a Nordstoms? and a Restoration Hardware Store. And a Pottery Barn and Crate & Barrel. We need some nice stores in El Paso.
seriously

El Paso, TX

#16 Mar 16, 2011
wow complain much
Projection

El Paso, TX

#17 Mar 16, 2011
seriously wrote:
wow complain much
look at yourself. Atleast some comments and complaints are more intersting than others
Mr-D ElPaso

United States

#18 Mar 16, 2011
MA Native wrote:
How about adding a Nordstoms? and a Restoration Hardware Store. And a Pottery Barn and Crate & Barrel. We need some nice stores in El Paso.
Well I was thinking something more in the line of something of like a Bass Master Pro Shop for the guys to enjoy while the women max out their credit cards. And if they did bring one to ElPaso how long beroe it got tagged or trashed.
Crocodile Humvee

El Paso, TX

#19 Mar 16, 2011
The VANS store sounds cool but the rest are "meh".
Boring Sunland

United States

#20 Mar 16, 2011
Why not add a JC Penney with furniture sales at the Sunland Mall. Sunland Park Mall is boring and has so little choice with their limited stores. Just a place to buy shoes a dress or a suit and see teenagers walking around doing nothing. Boring...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Apparel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Finding No Injury, First Circuit Tosses Decepti... 35 min raphanperv 1
News SAD! Hillary Clinton Waddles Through New York C... Aug 10 TerriB1 8
News U.S. Marshals arrest man in Madison for attempt... Aug 10 raphan banksters 9
News Chinese tourists power-shopping in U.S. (Aug '13) Jul '17 BornAgain123 15
News Mall Owner Stocks Go From First to Last as Spen... (Sep '13) Jun '17 AmPieJam UncleSam 2
What is the Best Apparel Brand? Jun '17 Peter Alan 1
News Children buried by snow plow, rescued several h... Jun '17 RobertEKirsch 4
More from around the web