Which has a greater claim to an ALL B...

Which has a greater claim to an ALL Boeing fleet?

Created by Not Boeing Not Going on Jan 26, 2014

23 votes

Click on an option to vote

Alaska Airlines / Alaska Air Group

Southwest Airlines Co.

Well have an All North American made Fleet but!

Not Boeing Not Going

United States

#1 Jan 26, 2014
Aren't SkyWest Airplanes owned by other companies but operated by SkyWest crews.
propilot

Philadelphia, PA

#2 Feb 1, 2014
Looking back I think Boeing will view SWA as one of it's best, and worst customers. SWA's demand that all 737 models be able to be flown by a pilot holding a single type rating has resulted in an aircraft that is half as comfortable, versatile, and (due to cargo room) profitable as it could have been. Boeing has no choice, however, due to the economy but to comply with their demands. As an example; a 737-900 flying from EWR-DEN a couple days ago had to bump pax for fuel. Denver, are you kidding me!?! That is a severely overstretched airframe. Thanks SWA, for giving the industry this mutant aircraft.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Airlines Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jaime King Boycotts United Airlines following d... 16 hr Stonetemple 4
News Delta discontinues service at Long Island MacAr... (Mar '08) Aug 16 Qfsaviation 10
News Singapore Airlines' latest safety video is the ... Aug 8 CaptJoe 1
ua flight 898 from houston to new orleans. anot... Jul 24 where r deez craz... 1
News Formerly all-Boeing Alaska Air to keep Airbus j... Jul 21 Snowball in hell 3
Delta and Ann Coulter Jul 19 Prospective Pax 3
Frontier's dart in the map strategy Jul '17 Prospective Pax 1
More from around the web