Southwest Airlines adds flight to Panama City Beach

May 27, 2010 Full story: The Tennessean Nashville News

Southwest Airlines launched service to Panama City Beach , Fla., from Nashville and three other cities this week - just in time for an oil spill.

Full Story

Since: Aug 09

Chicago, IL

#2 May 28, 2010
Angry White United Pilot wrote:
Watch out Panama City, Florida....
Your crime rate is going to increase dramatically, as more and more getto coloreds arrive in your city on Southworst Airlines with them $29.- fares.
Why do you waste so much time posting these kinds of posts? Do you think anyone even finds it amusing? Maybe like the FIRST time, you might have gotten a mild chuckle from a few people, but 7,000 posts later and it's just incredibly old and encroaching on the threshold of annoying. PLEASE give it a rest..
PNW Flyer

Lakewood, WA

#3 May 28, 2010
airlineguy wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you waste so much time posting these kinds of posts? Do you think anyone even finds it amusing? Maybe like the FIRST time, you might have gotten a mild chuckle from a few people, but 7,000 posts later and it's just incredibly old and encroaching on the threshold of annoying. PLEASE give it a rest..
Well said. I certainly agree.
Musician

Dallas, TX

#6 May 29, 2010
Angry White United Pilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Spoken from a true trailer trash cab driver. Who's employer doesn't provide you with crew meals during the course of your work day. They expect you or your fellow triler trash crewmembers to rush down to the concourse fast food joint to purchase your McDonald hamburgers during your twenty-minute turnarounds.
They put you in the local Holiday Inn's on layovers instead of the upscale Hilton's, and Marriott hotels.
Nothing like spending your entire career in a B-737 doing seven legs a day, with layovers like OKC, SPK, ELP.
Instead of B-777, B-747-4, B-767 flights with first class meals provided by my employer with layovers in Paris, Frankfurt, Sydney, Tokyo, at the finest hotels thoughout the world carrying white customers who pay $6,000 to $8,000 dollars for a business class seat instead of trailer trash getto passengers who pay $29.- dollars for their getto flights with no meals or inflight entertainment.
Despite all your rants about the wonders of international airlines, you seem to be a terribly unhappy, angry, miserable human being.

On the other hand, by all accounts, and by my personal observations, the people working for Southwest are happy, well-paid, hugely-appreciated individuals who are assets to their company and to their communities.

You are the worst possible advertisement for the state of the so-called legacy airlines and, I suspect, a big part of the reason the legacies are thought so poorly of by the American flying public.
1 OF THOSE GETTO COLOREDS

Panama City, FL

#8 Jul 7, 2013
AM I REALLY READING WHAT I THINK i'M READING...AND THIS GUY IS A PILOT FOR UNITED...REALLY!!! REALLY!!
THE ONLY CRIME IS BOOKING A FLIGHT AND YOU ARE FLYING THE PLANE...GET A LIFE MAN.... SOUNDS LIKE YOUR BITTER BECAUSE SOUTHWESTERN IN THE HOUSE...LOOK OUT PANAMA CITY WE HAVE A PSYCHO FLYING FOR UNITED...AS A MATTER A FACT HE A ANGRY ***** PILOT...LMAO
Smith Street Blues

Houston, TX

#9 Jul 8, 2013
Hallelujah, common sense prevailed -- someone at Topix has deleted AWUP's misguided racist mental diarrhea.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Airlines Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Northwest Flight Attendants Reject Cuts (Jun '06) Thu Phu Khen AVI8ER 38,767
Which concept was (is) the best reborn air brand Oct 21 Brand Multiplier 1
What is more contagious Bubonic Plague or Ebola Oct 15 Beans double speak 3
ULCC's and Startups - Does one also need to buy... Oct 10 PEX Tracker 2
Does AA fly DFW to Liberia Africa nonstop? Oct 9 Goforride 3
Southwest Airlines has lost millions on Wichita... Oct 9 Goforride 1
Spirit Airlines to host job fair on Oct. 12 (Sep '11) Oct 7 Adante 5

Airlines People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE