Boeing image NOT good because of Airl...

Boeing image NOT good because of Airline cost cutting in terms of pax comfort?

Created by Public Relations Gap on Jan 7, 2013

11 votes

Click on an option to vote

Agree - Yes

NO but Boeing's image is not what it was

in USA, you are uncomfortably squeezed on Boeing

Public Relations Gap

United States

#1 Jan 7, 2013
Judge Judy says, "do I look like I got stupid written across my forehead?"

Regular passengers are not stupid either, they know the difference between uncomfortable slimline non-padded seats, and seats that are made to look like they give you more space but your legs hang off the edge of them.

Additionally poor cabin interior design with no standing room to stretch as they are squeezed and forced to contort themselves for hours and hours on United States domestic uncomfortable airlines due to this little thing we called deregulation.

Standing room only is definetely next. I prefer the notion of just stacking the bodies like wood similar to bean counter NAZI days.

Bean counting executive manangement in United States airlines is out of control. Passengers are not stupid airlines, quit treating them as such. Wait maybe they are for the keep subjecting themselves to torture, but hell torture on a low cost airline is cheaper than torture on a full service airline.
Body Count

United States

#2 Jan 9, 2013
Hell Boeing's image is already in the tank for cramped airplanes, much less potentially dangerous, unsafe, and untested Boeing 787's.

Sonic Cruiser was a dud. 757/767 failed to have follow up upgrades. 737 is a crampjet. Things are not looking so goo for Boeing lately.

To think foreign carriers put just under 190 seats in their mixed class 787's and American carriers pack 170 plus seats into there 737-800's and 900's.
Body Count

United States

#3 Jan 16, 2013
Glad to see the world's airlines are in universal agreement in grounding the 787's until Boeing gets to the bottom of this Battery / Fire Issue.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Airlines Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Airliners - new website??? 20 hr Optimal changer 1
News Southwest delays delivery of 67 Boeing 737s 20 hr Optimal changer 2
Was WN hedging on a merger with Alaska prior to... 20 hr Optimal changer 1
Comair - the 1st large all Regional Jet Airline... Jun 20 Shift changer 9
News new Scientists find minivan-sized sponge, world... May 31 Jack 8
Unpredictable Turbulence Projections May '16 OdCapt 5
News 'I have people's blood on my feet': Severe turb... May '16 Three Days 1
More from around the web