Boeing's 787 problems impacting Unite...

Boeing's 787 problems impacting United's plans for Denver and Tokyo

There are 2 comments on the Denver Post story from Feb 3, 2013, titled Boeing's 787 problems impacting United's plans for Denver and Tokyo. In it, Denver Post reports that:

The Plan. United Airlines brought a 787 Dreamliner to DIA in November. The jet was scheduled to fly between Denver and Tokyo in March, but that may be postponed.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Denver Post.

Jim Helms

Tracy, CA

#1 Feb 3, 2013
It appears the 787 hasn't met the Battery Special Conditions! How is it going to do on the "others"?

Jim
Brian Bustos

Aurora, CO

#2 Feb 14, 2013
I say scrap the "Scarliner" United should be ordering and flying the 777-300er and the 747-8i. They are beautiful aircraft, these two jumbo jets are what international travelers will expect to fly in. I am sorry but the dreamliner AKA "Scarliner" looks like a big version of the 737.. Clearly not impressed with the hype around this sad, sad new boeing product!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Airlines Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man Forcibly Dragged Off Plane After Refusing T... Apr 27 Chubba 4
News American Airlines employee appears to hit woman... Apr 27 avigdor speklir 3
News Dead rabbit adds to airline's woes Apr 27 LAVON AFFAIR 1
News United investigates report that giant rabbit di... Apr 27 yidfellas v USA 4
News Hawaii says yes to biofuel refinery (Apr '12) Apr 26 RiccardoFire 12
News The Latest: United CEO says upset by man dragge... Apr 25 ThomasA 78
Why do Air Passengers think rules do not apply ... Apr 22 Gen MeMeMe Lenial 1
More from around the web