Ryanair scraps all flights to Belfast...

Ryanair scraps all flights to Belfast in latest airport row

There are 4 comments on the Telegraph.co.uk story from Sep 3, 2010, titled Ryanair scraps all flights to Belfast in latest airport row. In it, Telegraph.co.uk reports that:

Ryanair has scrapped dozens of flights in rows over airport expansion and passenger fees.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Telegraph.co.uk.

Chris Davis

London, UK

#1 Sep 3, 2010
-more petty stuff-the guy always retaliates-just absorb the costs-youre worth millions-just run your normal services.

Since: Dec 09

Bedford, UK

#2 Sep 3, 2010
having gone on a ryanair flight to bristol,a couple of weeks ago I found that it was on time there and back,airport extension,has been talked about,which would bring more people into belfast and n.ireland probably as the airport is near to belfast or virtually in belfast unlike the belfast city airport that is about 20 miles away and although called the belfast international airport it is not in belfast but ar least 20 miles away. airport it is not in
ronan

Bromley, UK

#3 Sep 3, 2010
Michael O'Leary is a ruthless guy who never misses a trick. In this case, he expect to bring Belfast aviation authorities to submission by cancelling all flights and damaging tourism for Ireland. He gamble on having the upper hand and exploits the situation to the full.

Personally, I can't stand the guy and will never fly on his airline EVER again. I am not the only one: people are fed up to be treated like cattle, insulted and overcharged.

I remember a flight from Stanstead to Berlin about 4 years ago, where everyone on board was forced to pay an extra £20 per item of luggage at the time to return, for 'luggage fees'. There was a stand-off at Berlin, with many passengers refusing to pay, since they had never been told and never paid extra to fly out. A check on the Ryanair website showed that 'hidden extra' can't be seen when booking on line.

We heard that it was standard practice for Ryanair to bring extra surchages for passengers on their return flights. Ryanair has been to court several times on the subject.

It won't happen to me again, I can assure you. Ryanair is on my 'banned' list, just like British Airways!

So, nothing will surprise me from that joker.
and

Bedford, UK

#4 Jan 14, 2013
OMG

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Airlines Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bankrupt: TUIfly Deutschland 10 hr Prospective Pax 1
News Delta crew accused of mistaking passenger for t... Dec 2 Standup 2
Just came across this awesomely cute “talking t... Nov 30 Randy Seastate 1
Boeing acknowledges MOM growing too big! Nov 16 Prospective Pax 2
News How a "booby trapped" audition handed Jason Mom... Nov 16 chinaclipper1 1
Is Boeing going to price NEW 767s at A321 NEO ... Nov '17 Boeing A310 2
News Police: Tucson man arrested after shoving fligh... Oct '17 Hello 4
More from around the web