jorge padilla

Gautier, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

My name is Jorge Padilla, I am filling a compliant on behalf of my fiance Tracy Romero for she has limited internet access.

"My complain to my experience is that the day that I was suppose to fly which March 31st my original confirmation flight number CSXWGA , I arrived at the airport two hours ahead of schedule and when I was waiting in a long line for customs’. When It was my turn to be checked and my turn to go through security clearance, I realized I had lost my Customs Declaration form, the security would not let me board the plane without until I purchased a new one to fill out and hand it in to board my flight. I was to all over the airport from one location to another which each department redirecting to another part of the airport to purchase Customs Declaration form, and each department did not have one and told me to go to another location. I spent more than an hour trying to find and get Customs Declaration form, and when I went back to security and let them know that no one was helping me get one and my flight was soon ready for takeoff they still did not help me or let get on my flight. The Volaris staff at the airport did not offer to reschedule my flight NO HELP at all, instead they told I had to buy a new flight ticket for twice the amount I had bought my around trip ticket just to get back home. I also found after that the airline security and staff of the airport are suppose to give passengers Customs Declaration forms when they have been lost or misplaced free of charge, instead they wanted to pay for it and send me all over the airport and every department told me to try another location and no one seemed to help at all. My fiancé, spoke to customer service on the phone and they him I had to buy another flight ticket because they couldn't help out. So, he bought me a one-way trip flight through the website for tomorrow 4/2/2013 here the confirmation code for that flight CLRFVE. I want the office of Volaris to refund me my flight purchase for I lost two days of work and was stuck in airport, and Volaris staff did not help me at all and made my visit a living nightmare! This should not have happened, Mexico city airport are very corrupted and did everything they could to ruin my visit to Mexico." - Tracy Romero

This should have never have happened, these acts of corruption give all Mexican, and Mexican Americans a bad name, I will continue to sending emails until I get a reply and a refund for the trouble that the Volaris staff at Mexico City airport and the the airline employees themselves have caused
David Rogers

Solana Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

The following is the email sent to Volaris, with no response regarding their shuttle service that left us stranded late in the evening just north of the US border.

Good Day,

This is yet another attempt to reach you as I just noticed what I believe was an error in your email address. I have attempted a couple of other options, but have not yet heard back. Thank you for your patience.

First, let me say that our flight experience from La Paz to Tijuana with Volaris was excellent. The flight departed on time, arrived early. Onboard, the staff was
courteous and like the flight, the service delivery was excellent. All setting an expectation for the shuttle segment of our trip to San Diego.

At the airport in Tijuana we found the shuttle representative who directed us to the bus deport. We were advised that at the deport our names would be called ten minutes prior to departure and we then would be directed to the shuttle. At five minutes prior to departure, we had to track down the representative and ask about the departure, and point out to her that we had a reservation.

Now on the 6pm shuttle, we expected that the trip would take us to the border where we would clear customs and then re-board the shuttle and complete the trip to San Diego. Instead, the shuttle dropped us into the que waiting to cross the border on foot. They communicated the assurance that they would be waiting when we cleared customs, and we would find them in the pizza parking lot just north of the border.

The wait to clear US Customs took nearly 2 hours, and was not at all anticipated. When we finally cleared it was dark, and we found our way to the pizza parking lot. The shuttle was not waiting. We waited in the cold and since it begin to appear that it may not arrive, a member of our group awaiting the shuttle called Volaris. The response of the Volaris representative on the phone - "we cannot assure you that a shuttle will be available, so you will need to figure out transportation on your own. It is now 9:30pm and keep in mind that we borded the shuttle at 6pm.

A member of our group did find us transportation that enabled us to complete our trip to San Diego. It was not inexpensive, and the cost was not anticipated.

The overall experience was tiring and very disappointing. Being left in a dark parking lot on a cold evening in an unfamiliar location does not at all seem true to the spirit of Volaris. Fortunately we did not book the shuttle for our return to Tijuana on 07 April when we are scheduled on a return flight to La Paz (AKQATG). At this time we have no idea how we will be completing this leg of the trip, but hopefully we can do so without the delays and unknowns delivered by our earlier Volaris shuttle experience.

We do anticipate a response from Volaris, and look forward to a thoughtful resolution.

Best Regards,

-David Rogers

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Airlines Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
United Airlines to cut 1,300 Houston jobs (Jun '12) Aug 17 OldCapt 17
United Airlines intros new safety video: Is it ... Aug 17 OldCapt 2
Northwest Flight Attendants Reject Cuts (Jun '06) Aug 14 Brown Sugar 38,762
Delta's 717s Recaro seats from AirTran (May '12) Aug 9 Mick Russom 9
At Northwest Airlines: Meet the new boss (Oct '08) Aug 6 Really 18
Family Booted Off Southwest Airlines After Dad ... Aug 5 Angry White Unite... 2
Crew too drunk for flight Aug 3 OldCapt 8

Search the Airlines Forum:
•••