Crew too drunk for flight

Crew too drunk for flight

There are 8 comments on the The New Zealand Herald story from Aug 1, 2014, titled Crew too drunk for flight. In it, The New Zealand Herald reports that:

Air New Zealand passengers stranded for days in Hawaii are "gobsmacked" at revelations crew were out drinking, making them unfit for duty if the plane had been made airworthy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The New Zealand Herald.

NZ is a craphole

United States

#1 Aug 1, 2014
LOL typical kiwi attitude to everything. How a kiwi clown could become a pilot in the first place is beyond me.

NZ should stick to traveling by canoe. The world does not want kiwis traveling anyway, they don't want more parasites.
Javohn

Auckland, New Zealand

#2 Aug 1, 2014
We're doing pretty well at the Commonwealth Games in Glasgow though.
Sand Man

Auckland, New Zealand

#3 Aug 2, 2014
NZ is a craphole wrote:
LOL typical kiwi attitude to everything. How a kiwi clown could become a pilot in the first place is beyond me.
NZ should stick to traveling by canoe. The world does not want kiwis traveling anyway, they don't want more parasites.
Alcohol relaxes the pilot and causes less stress in the cockpit,they should have been drunk on their first takeoff as they wouldn't have noticed the stupid light on the dashboard.
Sand Man

Auckland, New Zealand

#4 Aug 2, 2014
NZ is a craphole wrote:
I know,did you hear about the two American pilots from go airlines who went to sleep on a flight from Honolulu to Hilo,well the passengers noticed that they had flown over the Big Island and were flying over the open Ocean toward the South Pole,luckily the flight crew were able to wake the sleepy losers up and they flew back to Hilo.Now that's what you call fucked up as the flight time from Honolulu to Hilo is under an hour.Funny how some people say Americans have a really limited attention Span.
porky

Invercargill, New Zealand

#5 Aug 2, 2014
I wish those passengers would shut up and stop moaning. Stranded for three days in Hawaii because the plane needed repairs. Boo hoo. If they keep bleating on, I'm going to start wishing the crew had ignored their warning lights and just taken off. Jayzuz.

Since: Jun 14

Palmerston North, New Zealand

#6 Aug 2, 2014
NZ is a craphole wrote:
the world doesn't want americans travelling dickhead most of them are fat ,lazy loudmouths .americans have to pretend to be Canadians so they don't get kidnaped or killed. you fat fcuks are an embarrassment to humans in general and your to stupid and arrogant to see it. fake tits ,fake smiles ,silicon implants what a bunch of fake fcuk wits. most of your comedians are so unfunny I laugh at them ,not at their "jokes"
OldCapt

Denver, CO

#7 Aug 3, 2014
Easy chap. I would bet that NZ is a crap… is not even an American, just someone posting from the US. Most of us Americans LOVE New Zealand AND Kiwis, so lighten up. This is just another maladjusted moron who loves to throw hand grenades on the web. The type who got his kicks killing small animals as a child. BTW, most Americans are not morbidly obese if you stay out of Walmart and Shoney's and the South in general.
OldCapt

Denver, CO

#8 Aug 3, 2014
P.S. And don't make fun of our comedians either. They are mostly CANADIANS anyway! Same goes for our news presenters.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Airlines Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gay Dad Plans To Sue United Airlines After Bein... Fri Capt 1
Note to Muslims and Islam Thu OldCapt 19
News Australia rejected Qantas request for $2.7 B loan (Mar '14) Thu william Gregg 3
News Gay Couple and Their 3 Kids Denied 'Family Boar... May 25 Gremlin 9
News Gay couple accuses SouthwestAirlines of discrim... May 23 Grant 1
Revoke Muslim Countries landing rights in Weste... May 23 Libs blood on han... 1
Virgin America Flight Attendants (Oct '16) May 20 Shut your Gob Bra... 4
More from around the web