Americans Still Love JetBlue and Southwest Airlines

May 18, 2014 Read more: The Motley Fool

For many years, passenger surveys have routinely shown that most Americans prefer to fly low-cost carriers, particularly JetBlue Airways And Warren Buffett is so confident in this company's can't-live-without-it business model, he just loaded up on 8.8 million shares.

Read more
Bigmikejones

Houston, TX

#1 May 18, 2014
Look for years I was a die hard Continental Airline fan. Then they merged with United and service, flights and on time record went south and fares went up. I hope they fire the CEO cause he alone is killing a once proud airline. I fly Southwest and other then a few late flights, they get me where I need to go and cheaper then anyone else. No, I will NOT fly United, Delta or AA as long as SWA keeps up the good work.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Airlines Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Northwest Flight Attendants Reject Cuts (Jun '06) Apr 16 Brown Sugar 38,796
News Complaints soar for Frontier Airlines; CEO call... Apr 14 Is this CEO a Moron 2
Poll Bring back flight engineers! Apr 13 OldCapt 8
News Fraud questions raised in union-organizing driv... Apr 13 passenger 2
News Badly burned animal found on Oahu road Apr 6 Topic allows whin... 7
Knock, Knock Apr 6 Knock Knock 1
News Is The Boeing 787-9 Really Going To Help Air Fr... Mar 30 flightdeck 1
More from around the web