Delta's Anderson is the new IATA Chairman

Jun 4, 2013 Full story: The Journal of Commerce Online

The International Air Transport Association announced that Richard H. Anderson, CEO of Delta Air Lines, has assumed his duties as Chairman of the IATA Board of Governors.

Full Story
not a fine wine

Duluth, MN

#1 Jun 5, 2013
So I've said. The "IATA runs the show" With this appointment, the truth be told ! With Richard as the Chairman, there is no question left! The IATA is going too own the sky ! Anything you say against them will fall on death ears ! If you want or need to get there... Be prepared to drive. Flying will not be a economical choice ! Time is money, and that's where you're going too pay! The IATA can save you time. But It will cost you!

We have no option, We don't have the rail system. We are condemned by this. If you need to travel, you'll pay the price! There is no option !
Old NWA Guy

Monroe, NC

#2 Jun 5, 2013
not a fine wine wrote:
So I've said. The "IATA runs the show" With this appointment, the truth be told ! With Richard as the Chairman, there is no question left! The IATA is going too own the sky ! Anything you say against them will fall on death ears ! If you want or need to get there... Be prepared to drive. Flying will not be a economical choice ! Time is money, and that's where you're going too pay! The IATA can save you time. But It will cost you!
We have no option, We don't have the rail system. We are condemned by this. If you need to travel, you'll pay the price! There is no option !
Blah,blah blah. Did Spade help you write this?
not a fine wine

Duluth, MN

#3 Jun 6, 2013
Nope. Wrote it alls by meselves.
Spade a Spade

Rosemount, MN

#4 Jun 6, 2013
not a fine wine wrote:
Nope. Wrote it alls by meselves.
Good job!
Old NWA Guy

Monroe, NC

#6 Jun 8, 2013
Spade a Spade wrote:
<quoted text>Good job!
Spade there is airline forum called airliners.net that has a lively didcussion going on about how to compute load-factor. I gave them your name as a load factor expert. Hope you don't mind They will be contacting you shortly

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Airlines Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Which new livery (color scheme paint job) is wo... Sat steve 4
Spirit Airlines drops promotion inspired by cel... Sep 9 Angry white unite... 1
The New Southwest Airlines Has A Heart Logo And... Sep 8 IHATESWA 1
Will Two Airlines Revamp Their Brand Next Week? Sep 7 Southwest has che... 1
United Airlines intros new safety video: Is it ... Sep 7 Smith Street Blues 5
Michelle Singletary: Don't get mad at other fli... Sep 7 Goforride 1
http://res.dallasnews.com/interactives/southwes... Sep 6 emn 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••