Delta's Anderson is the new IATA Chairman

Jun 4, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Journal of Commerce Online

The International Air Transport Association announced that Richard H. Anderson, CEO of Delta Air Lines, has assumed his duties as Chairman of the IATA Board of Governors.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
not a fine wine

Duluth, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2013

Judged:

So I've said. The "IATA runs the show" With this appointment, the truth be told ! With Richard as the Chairman, there is no question left! The IATA is going too own the sky ! Anything you say against them will fall on death ears ! If you want or need to get there... Be prepared to drive. Flying will not be a economical choice ! Time is money, and that's where you're going too pay! The IATA can save you time. But It will cost you!

We have no option, We don't have the rail system. We are condemned by this. If you need to travel, you'll pay the price! There is no option !
Old NWA Guy

Monroe, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2013

Judged:

not a fine wine wrote:
So I've said. The "IATA runs the show" With this appointment, the truth be told ! With Richard as the Chairman, there is no question left! The IATA is going too own the sky ! Anything you say against them will fall on death ears ! If you want or need to get there... Be prepared to drive. Flying will not be a economical choice ! Time is money, and that's where you're going too pay! The IATA can save you time. But It will cost you!
We have no option, We don't have the rail system. We are condemned by this. If you need to travel, you'll pay the price! There is no option !
Blah,blah blah. Did Spade help you write this?
not a fine wine

Duluth, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2013

Judged:

Nope. Wrote it alls by meselves.
Spade a Spade

Farmington, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2013

Judged:

not a fine wine wrote:
Nope. Wrote it alls by meselves.
Good job!
Old NWA Guy

Monroe, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2013

Judged:

Spade a Spade wrote:
<quoted text>Good job!
Spade there is airline forum called airliners.net that has a lively didcussion going on about how to compute load-factor. I gave them your name as a load factor expert. Hope you don't mind They will be contacting you shortly

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••