Let's bring back good travel manners ...

Let's bring back good travel manners in 2014

There are 1 comment on the Tripso.com story from Jan 2, 2014, titled Let's bring back good travel manners in 2014. In it, Tripso.com reports that:

When did they stop saying "please" and "thank you," start filling the entire overhead bin with their carry-on luggage and stop bathing? The trendsetting airline industry, which has become the poster child for impoliteness in travel, wants you to believe it doesn't matter.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Tripso.com.

not a fine wine

Duluth, MN

#1 Jan 2, 2014
Here's how it happened.

Deregulation

Frank Lorenzo

Non airline executives

Concessionary contracts

Union Busting

Passenger crossing picket lines

Greyhound ticket prices

Greyhound passengers

Oil price

Poor Airline security

Cheap feeder airlines wearing real airlines colors

Non Airline employees staffing airline jobs / contractors

Executive bonuses

9/11

TSA

I am sure there are many more reason... But when you nothing more than complain, this is what you get. If you do not have to fly don't. They use money against you... use it against them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Airlines Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police: Tucson man arrested after shoving fligh... Sep 2 chinaclipper1 1
News Jaime King Boycotts United Airlines following d... Aug '17 Anonymous 4
News Delta discontinues service at Long Island MacAr... (Mar '08) Aug '17 Qfsaviation 10
News Singapore Airlines' latest safety video is the ... Aug '17 CaptJoe 1
ua flight 898 from houston to new orleans. anot... Jul '17 where r deez craz... 1
News Formerly all-Boeing Alaska Air to keep Airbus j... Jul '17 Snowball in hell 3
Delta and Ann Coulter Jul '17 Prospective Pax 3
More from around the web