created by: Enron One | Apr 30, 2013

Airlines

15 votes

US Airways AA merger, is the AMR stock market ticker symbol still changing?

Click on an option to vote

• NO - AMR symbol to remain
  • YES - to LCC US Airways present symbol
  • Stocks are all rigged anyway! Crooks galore.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
AMR Shareholders Dooped

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

This is to all the creditors and shareholders dooped by American Airlines AMR Corporation Management. You all are suckers,

and the C O U R T S have allowed management to get away with. Huge bonuses, literally H U G E for a very select 48 employees of the company. Everyone else has taken cutbacks, creditors have gone unpaid and shareholders have lost it all.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/richardfinger/201...

Executives know you are suckers too or they would not be laughing all the way to the bank. Employees love there careers, however they DO NOT LOVE seeing their careers marred by the stains of unscrupulous seedy business executives on the scale of Lorenzo in control of a proud airline.

Gotta love bankruptcy courts, big business, lawyers, judges, and airline executives. N O T. Yes stocks are rigged ask AMR investors.
LCC one

Nacogdoches, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Keep the AMR ticker but ditch that awful new American Airlines color scheme.

The mother and the father who created those who designed that AMR monstrosity both need to be slapped! In all seriousness I think I read somewhere LCC is going to be the new ticker symbol.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••