US Airways AA merger, is the AMR stock market ticker symbol still changing?

Created by Enron One on Apr 30, 2013

15 votes

Click on an option to vote

NO - AMR symbol to remain

YES - to LCC US Airways present symbol

Stocks are all rigged anyway! Crooks galore.

AMR Shareholders Dooped

United States

#2 May 1, 2013
This is to all the creditors and shareholders dooped by American Airlines AMR Corporation Management. You all are suckers,

and the C O U R T S have allowed management to get away with. Huge bonuses, literally H U G E for a very select 48 employees of the company. Everyone else has taken cutbacks, creditors have gone unpaid and shareholders have lost it all.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/richardfinger/201...

Executives know you are suckers too or they would not be laughing all the way to the bank. Employees love there careers, however they DO NOT LOVE seeing their careers marred by the stains of unscrupulous seedy business executives on the scale of Lorenzo in control of a proud airline.

Gotta love bankruptcy courts, big business, lawyers, judges, and airline executives. N O T. Yes stocks are rigged ask AMR investors.
LCC one

Nacogdoches, TX

#3 May 8, 2013
Keep the AMR ticker but ditch that awful new American Airlines color scheme.

The mother and the father who created those who designed that AMR monstrosity both need to be slapped! In all seriousness I think I read somewhere LCC is going to be the new ticker symbol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Airlines Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Air Canada returning to Comox Valley Airport Dec 9 ScAir Canada 1
Kingfisher or SpiceJet? Dec 8 norwoodgreen 1
Woman Sues Over Having To Buy 2 Plane Seats (Feb '06) Dec 6 fatdady61 311
Mainline Carrier whichl gets EMB 170/175/190/19... (Jan '11) Nov 25 Asset Allocation 3
WestJet flight attendants vote to reject tentat... Nov 24 trolley dolly 2
Hawaii says yes to biofuel refinery (Apr '12) Nov 23 MOMIN ANSARI 8
JetBlue to charge some fliers for luggage, cut ... Nov 22 Ramprat 1