Racial Discrimination At US Airways? ...

Racial Discrimination At US Airways? Black Passengers Allegedly Told...

There are 5 comments on the International Business Times story from Apr 14, 2013, titled Racial Discrimination At US Airways? Black Passengers Allegedly Told.... In it, International Business Times reports that:

Two African-American passengers have filed a federal discrimination lawsuit against the flagship unit of US Airways Group Inc.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at International Business Times.

Since: May 08

Santee CA

#1 Apr 15, 2013
Employee pass, and "buddy pass" travel has a dress code... Not being told about it isn't the fault of the airline, it's the fault of the employee.. Do first class passengers wear shorts, hoodies, sandals Sure, but they paid for the ticket. Was the buddy pass free? I doubt it. Was it what the people in F paid? Not even close.
EX - NWA

Spring Hill, FL

#2 Apr 15, 2013
As a former Non rev traveler, there has always been a dress code for this type of travel, at one time we had to always wear a suit and tie for first class travel, that was changed to Buiness casual not jeans ever or we wouldn't be boarded. You are traveling on a free ticket doesn't matter if it's a budddy pass or not you didn't pay the revenue amount for first class - this has nothing to do with race - if they were not informed of this that's the employess fault and the gate agent did the correct thing. Even our parents had to dress for first - People need to stop always playing the race card when they don't like the correct answers --
Smith Street Blues

Houston, TX

#3 Apr 17, 2013
They were denied seats in first class until they complied with dress code requirements for all NON-revenue pass-riders, non-employees using heavily discounted employee travel priviliges. And they were allowed to sit in FC once they complied, where they might have flown in coach, or been denied passage completely. Pity the hapless employee who will now face job consequences for the conduct of these two ignoramuses.
US AIRWAYS HATES WHITES

Oneida, NY

#5 May 18, 2013
I am suing US Airways for racial discrimination because their employee called me whitey. Negros keep pushing the envelope. Get those hood negros off the planes. We need segregation again because most "whitey's" don't like sitting next to hood negros.
Angry White United Pilot

United States

#6 May 18, 2013
It's about time we get a segregated airline once again.
I'm tired of these negros stirring up trouble. Leave the white man alone!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Airlines Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ua flight 898 from houston to new orleans. anot... Mon where r deez craz... 1
News Formerly all-Boeing Alaska Air to keep Airbus j... Jul 21 Snowball in hell 3
Delta and Ann Coulter Jul 19 Prospective Pax 3
Frontier's dart in the map strategy Jul 18 Prospective Pax 1
News Passenger fight disrupts Texas-to-Chicago South... Jul 13 Fart flight 2
News Southwest Airlines prepares for more growth wit... Jul 12 BScott 3
News Off-duty cop tackles airline passenger opening ... Jun 27 david 1
More from around the web