Groundforce Handling Company in Spain - Morocco and Mexico

Posted in the Airlines Forum

Luis Lozano

Spain

#1 Oct 1, 2008
Dear Sirs,
First of all, let me briefly introduce myself as a Commercial Manager at Groundforce / Handling Company
You will find all my data’s below the signature
Groundforce has a wide range of high quality services, supported by professional and experienced staff members, always regarding market and customer needs.
Groundforce provides services to over 250 airline companies in 16 airports among Spain, Morocco and Mexico.
GROUNDFORCE SPAIN SERVICES
Groundforce provides services in 7 airports, MAD, BCN, BIO, SVQ, TFN, TFS, LPA
MAR HANDLING MOROCCO
Groundforce present in Morocco as MAR Handling provides services in 6 aiports, CMN, RAK, AGA, TGN, FEZ, NDR
GLOBALIA HANDLING MEXICO
Present in Mexico as GLOBALIA Handling providing service in 3 airports, CUN, MEX, MID
Also we are Handling Terminal Cargo Agent with own warehouse in 14 Spanish airports such as BIO, SCQ, XRY, SVQ, ALC, AGP, LPA, VLC, ZAZ, MAD, PMI, TFN, TFS, BCN
Among Our Services:
Passenger Service
Ramp Services
Coordination
Load Control
Cleaning
Cargo
And much more
I am at your entire disposal for any further information you might need and, please, be so kind to contact us if you require any proposal for your operation
Very best regards
Thank you
Luis Lozano Córcoles
Dirección de Aeropuertos | Airports Management
Jefe Comercial | Commercial Manager
A Globalia Company
Centro Empresarial Globalia
E: luis.lozano@groundforce,aero
www.groundforce.aero

Málaga, Spain

#2 Oct 17, 2008
If Groundforce is a Spanish company, with many customers and passengers in Spain, all the information should be publish as well in Spanish and the domains groundforce.es and groundforce.aero should work properly.
Vivian Steinorth

Móstoles, Spain

#3 Apr 18, 2009
we wanted to travel from TFS to Germany. My mother has an electric wheelchair. Groundforce didn`t accept the battery. The battery has an IATA certification. I can`t understand. She traveled without her battery. Could everyone explain?(Vivian@steinorth.de)
Brasco

Annecy, France

#4 Nov 30, 2011
Hi All,

Mar Handling need to change the advertisement campaign: " We handle you stuck". in 4 words, you can summarize how Mar Handling is acting in Casablanca airport. That has nothing to do with Groudforce Handling. I usually travel from and to Spain and I can tell you that’s totally different!
jamal said

Morocco

#5 Feb 21, 2012
l m mr jamal said am operatour de rampe
Mustapha El fathi cmn

Mohammedia, Morocco

#6 Sep 18, 2013
Hi, evry body i want to say a nice day and a lot of success for groud force and all stafs in the world.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Airlines Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News a Us woman claims Southwest Airlines 'left' her... Apr 24 glasspilot 2
News Honolulu Condo Boom Prices Out Hawaiians, Unear... Apr 23 Minneserable 2
News Northwest Flight Attendants Reject Cuts (Jun '06) Apr 23 Brown Sugar 38,799
News Complaints soar for Frontier Airlines; CEO call... Apr 14 Is this CEO a Moron 2
Poll Bring back flight engineers! Apr 13 OldCapt 8
News Fraud questions raised in union-organizing driv... Apr 13 passenger 2
News Badly burned animal found on Oahu road Apr 6 Topic allows whin... 7
More from around the web