Hawaii mobilizes to fight bug invasion

Hawaii mobilizes to fight bug invasion

There are 7 comments on the WGAL-TV Lancaster story from Feb 9, 2014, titled Hawaii mobilizes to fight bug invasion. In it, WGAL-TV Lancaster reports that:

Once you're logged in, at the top of each article, video or slideshow you will see a list of your Facebook friends who recently visited Choose to share stories you'e read with your friends or turn sharing OFF to keep your reading experience anonymous .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WGAL-TV Lancaster.

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#1 Feb 9, 2014
Once discovered no invasive species has ever been successfully eradicated.

Ever.

All they can hope to do now is control them.

Welcome to Hawii.
SpaceBlues

Hockley, TX

#2 Feb 9, 2014
You, too.
dont know N dont care

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#3 Feb 9, 2014
WeTheSheeple wrote:
Once discovered no invasive species has ever been successfully eradicated.
Ever.
All they can hope to do now is control them.
Welcome to Hawii.
Hahahahahahohohahahahahaha Hawaiting for captain BO BC?!!! ;-000

“Yeah, but...”

Since: Sep 11

MILKY WAY

#4 Feb 9, 2014
Wonder what those little buggers taste like. Perhaps they'd be a nice garnish for a Mai Tai!
Chucky Hagel

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#5 Feb 10, 2014
SirPrize wrote:
Wonder what those little buggers taste like. Perhaps they'd be a nice garnish for a Mai Tai!
;)~! Jack Daniel with de vinci Coke is better?;-000
Cordwainer Trout

Greensburg, KY

#6 Feb 10, 2014
The invasive species called homosexuals is much more threatening to the people of Hawaii. After their invasion, they have fouled the society with methamphetamine and increased molestation of children and young adults. Hawaii didn't have the fatal AIDS prior to homosexuals bringing it. "We The Sheeple" may be right... all that can be done now is control them. Many of them are fouling the Hawaiian prisons now, as they are arrested and tried for a great variety of crimes representing a criminal mind, which is why they are deviants to begin with...

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#7 Feb 10, 2014
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
The invasive species called homosexuals is much more threatening to the people of Hawaii. After their invasion, they have fouled the society with methamphetamine and increased molestation of children and young adults. Hawaii didn't have the fatal AIDS prior to homosexuals bringing it. "We The Sheeple" may be right... all that can be done now is control them. Many of them are fouling the Hawaiian prisons now, as they are arrested and tried for a great variety of crimes representing a criminal mind, which is why they are deviants to begin with...
Wow, you really ARE obsessed with all things gay....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Airlines Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Delta crew accused of mistaking passenger for t... Dec 2 Standup 2
Just came across this awesomely cute “talking t... Nov 30 Randy Seastate 1
Boeing acknowledges MOM growing too big! Nov 16 Prospective Pax 2
News How a "booby trapped" audition handed Jason Mom... Nov 16 chinaclipper1 1
Is Boeing going to price NEW 767s at A321 NEO ... Nov '17 Boeing A310 2
News Police: Tucson man arrested after shoving fligh... Oct '17 Hello 4
News Lesbian couple sues airline, claiming discrimin... Oct '17 Chevyman 2
More from around the web