Silver Airways still frustrating for many

Full story: Newms360.com 10
It's been a month since Silver Airways began service, but hiccups in the reservation system haven't been resolved, and potential passengers are frustrated and going elsewhere. Full Story
anon

Tupelo, MS

#1 Nov 7, 2012
Welcome to a new sport called driving. They made a new interstate just for your purposes.

Since: May 08

Santee CA

#2 Nov 7, 2012
Who?
RWG

Canaan, IN

#3 Nov 8, 2012
EXACTLY! WHO !
anon

Tupelo, MS

#4 Nov 8, 2012
Prost wrote:
Who?
An Owl/
Alex McFarland

Douglasville, GA

#5 Nov 15, 2012
5+ hours late leaving Atlanta on my first ever Silver airlines flight.
anon

Tupelo, MS

#6 Nov 15, 2012
Slver's polits can not fly in bad weather. It is not worth the risk.
Nicole Wilson

Philadelphia, PA

#7 Aug 2, 2013
Silver Airline canceled my flight home from freeport Bahams and now IN having a hard time receiving a refund ,I called and faxed the information need 22 times since 7/14/2013 and no response . Becareful the cheap fare is not worth the headache
whyfor

Tupelo, MS

#8 Aug 2, 2013
The airport is nothing but a playground for those who own planes. The average citizen has to put up with the problems.

Since: May 08

Santee CA

#9 Aug 2, 2013
To all of you complaining about a second place (Silver, get it), and arguably second rate airline. Spend a few extra dollars getting there on a real airline, and actually enjoy your time off.
whyfor

Tupelo, MS

#10 Aug 2, 2013
Prost wrote:
To all of you complaining about a second place (Silver, get it), and arguably second rate airline. Spend a few extra dollars getting there on a real airline, and actually enjoy your time off.
When the city has the monopoly we have no choice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Airlines Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Southwest restoring Oakland nonstops to New Orl... 18 hr Angry White Unite... 1
Southwest pilots union files for federal mediation 18 hr Angry White Unite... 2
Woman Sues Over Having To Buy 2 Plane Seats (Feb '06) 18 hr Angry White Unite... 312
MatlinPatterson World Airways Succesor Cerberus... (Mar '14) Sat Jnebel 4
Air Canada returning to Comox Valley Airport Dec 9 ScAir Canada 1
Kingfisher or SpiceJet? Dec 8 norwoodgreen 1
Mainline Carrier whichl gets EMB 170/175/190/19... (Jan '11) Nov 25 Asset Allocation 3
More from around the web