NWA cuts fares for 2 weekdays

Northwest Airlines Inc. introduced a pricing plan for many of its leisure fares this week that lowers prices Tuesdays and Wednesdays and raises fares the rest of the week. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Shemp

Englewood, CO

#22 Jul 1, 2006
auto-mech wrote:
pilots don't fly unsafe airplanes of course,
but nwa planes flying with parts falling off in the air,
and according to nwa, that's normal,
any one thinks that's normal, he/she is an idiots.
Auto-Mech, your right, everything is normal.
http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/5447950/de...
A plane wreck

United States

#23 Jul 1, 2006
Customer wrote:
Why can't these fourms stay on subject. Bitterness will kill you. There is a life after working for an airline.
poor maintenance may not kill you but it will give you the ride that you payed for the pilot only walks around the out side if there is time .. Good Luck
NWA FLIGHTCREW

Belleville, MI

#24 Jul 1, 2006
My favorite story I've heard so far was about a FO doing his walkaround. the plane next to him was getting a tire changed and the scab mechanic couldn't get the lugs to budge. he says to the FO " man this thing won't come off." FO says "try turning it the other way." the scab was tightening it !!!!!!!!!!
Mogan Dave

Santa Barbara, CA

#25 Jul 1, 2006
righty-tighty-lefty-loosey!
sara from Memphis

AOL

#26 Jul 1, 2006
Just a Customer wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not?
Its o.k. we want you to fly!
sara from Memphis

AOL

#27 Jul 1, 2006
Just a Customer wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would the pilots fly these planes? Do you imply they are .. out of their mind?
no they just want their paychecks!
sara from Memphis

AOL

#28 Jul 1, 2006
Morgan wrote:
<quoted text>
Many thousands of people are indeed avoiding NorthWORST Airlines as the real story of what they have done to their aircraft repair people comes to light. We shall never fly on them until their mechanics are returned. There are other options available to the flying public then a mismanaged mess that creats war against its best employees for no reason. And that scab problem they have is not the answer. How could employees stab each other in the back like that. Lets hope their names are being saved so that when they go elsewhere they can always carry the scab label and be rejected as the scum that they are.
Hey Morgan, Very well said and yes someone is keeping a list of all the Scabs. I hope this link works for you. Everyone check it out now and see if there is anyone you know!

http://amfa33.org/strike/scabs.htm
nishantha

Colombo, Sri Lanka

#29 Nov 4, 2013
I like more so

Since: Apr 09

Kitty Hawk, NC

#30 Nov 5, 2013
Wow! You dig up a 7 1/2 year old thread and don't say anything?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Airlines Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New England Nanny State Snow closures, which ai... Jan 27 OneWorld SkyTeam ... 1
Are AA DL UA cutting fuel fees like other Trans... Jan 27 Carrier Cartel 1
'Incredibly upset' Allegiant pilots picket for ... Jan 25 Viewer 2
Frontier Airlines owner hints at mergers ahead ... Jan 22 Eagleliner 1 4
KLM Catering Services Schiphol bv: Foodservice ... Jan 20 Leachmark707 1
British Airways commences flights to Cancun (Dec '10) Jan 20 William Walker 2
Northwest Flight Attendants Reject Cuts (Jun '06) Jan 19 Robbin Marks 38,780
More from around the web