Northwest Flight Attendants Reject Cuts

Full story: The Associated Press

Northwest Airlines Corp. flight attendants rejected a pay cut package on Tuesday, setting up a possible showdown with the nation's fifth-largest carrier.

Comments (Page 1,935)

Showing posts 38,681 - 38,700 of38,763
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Easy

Boerne, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Old Jetbag wrote:
I have my own hair "Easy" in fact I have not worn a "scalp" for several moons now. Once in a while on a special occasion but that is about it. Yes, the wind did blow quite a bit and and stir up the dust, but the main house, the pool house, casitas, and barn are fine, I did notice today that I appear to have a crack in a window in e potting shed I had not seen, but that is about it. Some fruit trees lost some limbs and a pot or too took a spill and some sediment in the pool. Otherwise unscathed. I do most of my major shopping when I head to Austin, that may explain why I do not get bent out of shape on the price, a little more competition there. Still love it out here and Cowboy and I enjoy our evening cocktails by the fire pit outside and each others company by the fire inside. Say "Hi!" To Miss Ellie for me! TTFN
Cowboy says: "Let me have 3 packs of condoms, please."

Cashier says: "Do you need a bag for that, sir?"

Cowboy says: "Nah.....she's purdy good lookin'."
dirtydog

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Easy wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice!
East Coast Girl

Winthrop, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

With regrets Hugo Chavez will not be down to breakfast. Go ahead Sugs put the black band on your arm for solidarity of oil companies of the world.

“Here we go again! ”

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Easy wrote:
<quoted text>
Old Brown Sugar aka Easy and his gal Miss Ellie walk into the hospital. The Doctor says to the old man, "I'll need a urine sample, a feces sample, and a blood sample. " The old man seeming confused, and hard at hearing, says "What?!?!?"So the doctor yells"I'LL NEED A URINE SAMPLE, A FECES SAMPLE, AND A BLOOD SAMPLE!"With that Miss Ellie turns and says"He needs a pair of your underwear!"

“Here we go again! ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Easy wrote:
<quoted text>
Miss Ellie says don't mess with her man. CTS
Cowboy says "Don't mess with his girl!"

“Here we go again! ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Easy wrote:
<quoted text>
And one more thang, when you speak to Ole Jet, please ask her to turn off her big fan up there, the wind from that thang is becoming a nuisance,'bout to blow us away down heah. CTS
I was going to ask you to lay off the BEANS!
Brown Sugar

Boerne, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

East Coast Girl wrote:
With regrets Hugo Chavez will not be down to breakfast. Go ahead Sugs put the black band on your arm for solidarity of oil companies of the world.
No regrets heah.......and NO black bands.....simply GOOD RIDDANCE. Condolences for Fs (aka Leona). Who knows, ole Leona may find it easier to persuade HC's GED educated replacement to continue providing her with free heating oil each winter. Can't help but ponder.....how many fools will, or have, used Castro's (Cuba's) fine medical services for cancer treatment. My guess is ole Hugo would still be alive, and well, had he been treated in Houston. How long has it been since you and Leona has had a glimpse of the sun? Bettah put some D-3 in the cauldron. Other than being A LITTLE breezy, the weathah down heah is purt neah perfect for this time of year. CTS. TTFN.
Brown Sugar

Boerne, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Old Jetbag wrote:
<quoted text>Cowboy says "Don't mess with his girl!"
Fun-eeeee stuff. LOL
East Coast Girl

Winthrop, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Brown Sugar wrote:
<quoted text>
No regrets heah.......and NO black bands.....simply GOOD RIDDANCE. Condolences for Fs (aka Leona). Who knows, ole Leona may find it easier to persuade HC's GED educated replacement to continue providing her with free heating oil each winter. Can't help but ponder.....how many fools will, or have, used Castro's (Cuba's) fine medical services for cancer treatment. My guess is ole Hugo would still be alive, and well, had he been treated in Houston. How long has it been since you and Leona has had a glimpse of the sun? Bettah put some D-3 in the cauldron. Other than being A LITTLE breezy, the weathah down heah is purt neah perfect for this time of year. CTS. TTFN.
I miss my friend FS. I wish there was more exchange between us. Last
exchange was in January sometime. I miss broom riding with my girl. Anyways...only reporting the news. I wish there was more time to keep up with airline business. Kind of weird but on days miss the smell of jet fuel in the mornings. It's interesting to hear from friends of all majors on merger mania. Sounds like for every merger the smaller carrier is running the show. That is of course second hand information. It is interesting.
Brown Sugar

Boerne, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

East Coast Girl wrote:
<quoted text>I miss my friend FS. I wish there was more exchange between us. Last
exchange was in January sometime. I miss broom riding with my girl. Anyways...only reporting the news. I wish there was more time to keep up with airline business. Kind of weird but on days miss the smell of jet fuel in the mornings. It's interesting to hear from friends of all majors on merger mania. Sounds like for every merger the smaller carrier is running the show. That is of course second hand information. It is interesting.
Hope the ole gurl is OK. It takes a lot of oil to heat 4,600 sq. ft......and Mothah Naytcha has not been kind to some parts of the country this year. Just FYI.
Brown Sugar

Boerne, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Old Jetbag wrote:
<quoted text>I was going to ask you to lay off the BEANS!
Ole Jet says: "You evah seen a crumpled up $20 bill........?"

Cowboy says: "No......."

Jet reached in her panties, pulls out a twenty and shows it to Cowboy.

Jet says: "You evah seen a crumpled $50 bill.......?"

Cowboy says: "No........"

Jet shows him a crumpled fifty note from the same place.

Ole Jet says: "You evah seen a crumpled up $40,000 bill.........?"

Cowboy says: "No...."

Jet says: "Take a quick look in the garage."
Brown Sugar

Boerne, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

East Coast Girl wrote:
<quoted text>I miss my friend FS. I wish there was more exchange between us. Last
It's that pesky union labor and benefits thang. The biggees always seem to let it get out of control and destroy their chances of surviving in the highly competitive market place. CTS.
Buffy

Cypress, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

These three very old looking men at the old folks home were talking, one says; "When I was young my father told me that if I wanted to live a long time, not to drink, smoke, or fool around with women. That is what I have done. I am 83 and still feel young". The second one more slowly said that he too had been told the same thing by his father and he also had heeded his father's warning. "And I am 87 and still feel young". The third one said: "It was just the opposite with me, my father told me if I wanted to have fun in life, to drink, smoke, and fool around with women. That is what I have always done, and I still feel young." How old are you asked the other two? "I'm getting on to 22" was the reply.
Buffy

Cypress, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Brown Sugar wrote:
<quoted text>
It's that pesky union labor and benefits thang. The biggees always seem to let it get out of control and destroy their chances of surviving in the highly competitive market place. CTS.
Yes, those PILOT Unions and PILOT Contracts drove many carriers into bankruptcy!!!!!
Brown Sugar

Boerne, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Old Jetbag wrote:
Say "Hi!" To Miss Ellie for me! TTFN
You obviously watch Dallas, the soapy opera. I run for the hills when the theme music starts. CTS.
Brown Sugar

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Buffy wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, those PILOT Unions and PILOT Contracts drove many carriers into bankruptcy!!!!!
http://www.maniacworld.com/stay-calm-dad.html
Gunsmoke

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

East Coast Girl wrote:
Period of hibernation ovah up theah, yet? Is "Leona" still wearing a black band and mourning her loss of HC? Ah, the subtle odor of burning gun powder in the early morn is really something to savor. CTS.
Buffy

Cypress, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

Gunsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
Period of hibernation ovah up theah, yet? Is "Leona" still wearing a black band and mourning her loss of HC? Ah, the subtle odor of burning gun powder in the early morn is really something to savor. CTS.
Yeah well it is allergy season across Texas! So is "Gunsmoke" your new moniker? Is it in reference to that old TV show or your fondness of the NRA? Just curious.
Gunsmoke

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Buffy wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah well it is allergy season across Texas! So is "Gunsmoke" your new moniker? Is it in reference to that old TV show or your fondness of the NRA? Just curious.
I appreciate the NRA defending the 2nd Amendment; and looking out for our rights under that amendment to the US Constitution. I nevah did jine the NRA, however. Always thot it was a small conflict of interest, ya know. How's gestation? TTFN.
Easy

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

Buffy wrote:
These three very old looking men at the old folks home were talking, one says; "When I was young my father told me that if I wanted to live a long time, not to drink, smoke, or fool around with women. That is what I have done. I am 83 and still feel young". The second one more slowly said that he too had been told the same thing by his father and he also had heeded his father's warning. "And I am 87 and still feel young". The third one said: "It was just the opposite with me, my father told me if I wanted to have fun in life, to drink, smoke, and fool around with women. That is what I have always done, and I still feel young." How old are you asked the other two? "I'm getting on to 22" was the reply.
Jet asks Buffy: "Does you smoke when you have sex?

Buffy replies: "Ya know, I ain't nevah looked."

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 38,681 - 38,700 of38,763
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••