Northwest Flight Attendants Reject Cuts

Northwest Flight Attendants Reject Cuts

There are 38799 comments on the The Associated Press story from Jun 6, 2006, titled Northwest Flight Attendants Reject Cuts . In it, The Associated Press reports that:

Northwest Airlines Corp. flight attendants rejected a pay cut package on Tuesday, setting up a possible showdown with the nation's fifth-largest carrier.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Associated Press.

Buffy

Cypress, TX

#39369 Feb 11, 2013
Easy wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya sure it's a female? No offense. CTS.
Now you are stealing my material!?!?!? So typical....
dirtydog

Round Rock, TX

#39370 Feb 12, 2013
Easy wrote:
<quoted text>
My friends are ALL REAL.......not like yours and Teo's. What does your "woman" do for you? Ya sure it's a female? No offense. CTS.
How many "Toys in the Actic" have you?
dirtydog

Round Rock, TX

#39371 Feb 12, 2013
Easy wrote:
<quoted text>
NOT my people.......you mean they actually file tax returns? They MUST be republicans! Few, if any, demmycrats file tax returns, or pay taxes.....even the fmr Sec. of Treasury et al. Speaking of tax returns......that painful time is sneaking up on us again.
There are allot of BMW, Benz, and Land/Range Rover drivers living in Austin in expensive homes collecting "Earned Income Credit", particularly those from CA. It should be called "UNearned.........." , and ..., it was that CA Gov God RR that significantly raised the payout for it.

And these people fly the Republican Flag.

I really enjoyed watching E Cantor roll over on immigration Sunday morning on TV. Sounds like the RR and fellow republicans of 1986. They cannot stand or win on their proclaimed principles.

As I said before, and as G Wallace said in 1968; "There is not a dimes worth of difference between the Republican and the Democratic Party".
Easy

New Braunfels, TX

#39372 Feb 12, 2013
dirtydog wrote:
<quoted text>
How many "Toys in the Actic" have you?
Don't have an "Actic." What the hec is it ANYWAY? CTS
Easy

New Braunfels, TX

#39373 Feb 12, 2013
Buffy wrote:
<quoted text>Now you are stealing my material!?!?!? So typical....
Feeling better......recovering from mad cow disease? Take care, ya hear! CTS.
Buffy

Cypress, TX

#39374 Feb 12, 2013
dirtydog wrote:
<quoted text>
How many "Toys in the Actic" have you?
The old fart has NO idea what you are talking about DD! Which makes it even funnier!
Buffy

Cypress, TX

#39375 Feb 12, 2013
dirtydog wrote:
<quoted text>
There are allot of BMW, Benz, and Land/Range Rover drivers living in Austin in expensive homes collecting "Earned Income Credit", particularly those from CA. It should be called "UNearned.........." , and ..., it was that CA Gov God RR that significantly raised the payout for it.
And these people fly the Republican Flag.
I really enjoyed watching E Cantor roll over on immigration Sunday morning on TV. Sounds like the RR and fellow republicans of 1986. They cannot stand or win on their proclaimed principles.
As I said before, and as G Wallace said in 1968; "There is not a dimes worth of difference between the Republican and the Democratic Party".
Speaking of... My little roadster will be my husbands I am getting a mommy-mobile ANYTHING but a mini van...but at least it won't be a scooter!
dirtydog

Round Rock, TX

#39376 Feb 12, 2013
Buffy wrote:
<quoted text>The old fart has NO idea what you are talking about DD! Which makes it even funnier!
Yes it was! It was a trap, and he got caught! He is old as dirt if did not "Get It"!

Ha, Ha, Ha!!!!!!!!!!
dirtydog

Round Rock, TX

#39377 Feb 12, 2013
Buffy wrote:
<quoted text>The old fart has NO idea what you are talking about DD! Which makes it even funnier!
Oh that is Awesome! He is old as dirt! Proof! Ain't it Buffy! We caught Him!
Easy

New Braunfels, TX

#39378 Feb 13, 2013
dirtydog wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it was! It was a trap, and he got caught! He is old as dirt if did not "Get It"!
Ha, Ha, Ha!!!!!!!!!!
Ha, ha, ha!!!!!! You and the ole Buffalo seem to be less than zero mentally......one an Austin/Travis County nut case; and the other pregnant and suffering from Mad Cow Disease. Clabber Head can't spell, can't write, fails to have any understanding of the English language, plagiarizes nearly everything, appears to have a lack of self-confidence and low self-esteem, misinterprets consistently; and falsely claims to have attended/graduated from UT-Austin. I got that sick little ha, ha claiming you set a trap, but nothing could be further from the truth......like most everything else posted by CH. Hey, no offense for you two knuckle heads. I'm guessing they both vote.......which certainly helps explain the SOTU. CTS.
Easy

New Braunfels, TX

#39379 Feb 13, 2013
dirtydog wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh that is Awesome! He is old as dirt! Proof! Ain't it Buffy! We caught Him!
Staying alive, enjoying life, at 45. Can either of you count that far? CTS.
dirtydog

Round Rock, TX

#39380 Feb 13, 2013
Easy wrote:
<quoted text>
Staying alive, enjoying life, at 45. Can either of you count that far? CTS.
Yeah, right old timer. And I personally do not like allot of what O' suggest, including that 1986 revisited RR amnesty program that Cantor is now in favour of. That is going to really increase the entitlement programs. His $9 an hour minimum wage will hurt the middle class if their wages are not inflated proportionally. For commodity suppliers with debt, and working debtors if their wages increase, the inflation will be a boon. This is essentially the Thesis of the Wizard of Oz.

After all this works itself out in the economy, the minimum wage earner will still be no better off then today. Is a minimum wage earner any stronger financially today then when it was $2.30/hour and a new truck cost $6000? No!
Buffy

Cypress, TX

#39381 Feb 14, 2013
dirtydog wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh that is Awesome! He is old as dirt! Proof! Ain't it Buffy! We caught Him!
Yep, OLD! Ancient by his BIGOT ideals alone.
Buffy

Cypress, TX

#39382 Feb 14, 2013
Easy wrote:
<quoted text>
Staying alive, enjoying life, at 45. Can either of you count that far? CTS.
Your boots might be 45 the rest of you is around 65-70 forced retirement as best I can tell. OLD man have a good day! Giggles....
dirtydog

Round Rock, TX

#39383 Feb 14, 2013
And Then There Were Three; Genesis.

On the AMR/USAir merger, I expect tickets prices will be going up, and this serves the Public so deservingly. They cheered as there was consolidation, union busting, fare wars, lobster service for a Grey hound fare, etc,etc. I hope it gets real expensive.

The number three is a naturally a stable number in any industry after cut throat competition and consolidation.

SWA does not count because it is still a minor league player and will probably end up in consolidation itself now.
dirtydog

Round Rock, TX

#39384 Feb 14, 2013
"The Wizard of Oz" is not child's fairytale as it mistakenly thought of. It is indeed a Political Satire about finances and inflation. The Oz was a Troy ounce of Gold, the yellow brick road was to stick to the single gold standard versus the dual silver standard of gold & silver which caused inflation. The slippers Dorthy got from the dead witch were of silver in the original novel, not ruby as in the movie, and remember the other witch wanted them back telling Dorthy "they would be of no use to her because she did not know what to do with them". The witches represented the banks, but the good witch represented the Midwestern banks which were "farmer friendly". The wizard was JP Morgan, the straw man was the farmer, the lion the politician, the tin man was industry and remember how dependent he was on oil.

During the financial calamity at the end of BW 2nd term, it was a house(the housing industry) which fell upon and hurt the banks(witch), so it still plays out.

Next time you watch the movie, pay attention to the language of the film, and you will see.
Buffy

Cypress, TX

#39385 Feb 14, 2013
dirtydog wrote:
And Then There Were Three; Genesis.
On the AMR/USAir merger, I expect tickets prices will be going up, and this serves the Public so deservingly. They cheered as there was consolidation, union busting, fare wars, lobster service for a Grey hound fare, etc,etc. I hope it gets real expensive.
The number three is a naturally a stable number in any industry after cut throat competition and consolidation.
SWA does not count because it is still a minor league player and will probably end up in consolidation itself now.
Kind of like Americans thinking by birthright alone they are entitled to "CHEAP" gas. It still costs us not always at the pump but we pay a price.

“Here we go again! ”

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#39386 Feb 14, 2013
Easy wrote:
<quoted text>
Ole Jet Bag implied it was YOU who got kicked to the curb at age 9; and being illegitimate. But, she was just trying to put me on some kinda guilt trip.......knowing my true sensitive nature; and concern for the under dog. My people nevah kicked me out; and they were married, just good, poor people. EM is not my spouse, but she does all the things a good spouse does for her man, including but not limited to, cooking, cleaning, washing, folding, making beds, really keeping my place clean and in order so that I might engage in OTHER, more productive, activities. She also pays for the maid service most of the time.....her choice. Ya sure did get started posting early this morning. Morning sickness? Pity for HWM. CTS. Oh, CH is Clabber Head ("CH").
No! THAT is what YOU wanted to read into it! I could have told you she was a former Miss New York, you would have made what you wanted of it. Poor Miss Ellie....
dirtydog

Round Rock, TX

#39387 Feb 14, 2013
Buffy wrote:
<quoted text>Kind of like Americans thinking by birthright alone they are entitled to "CHEAP" gas. It still costs us not always at the pump but we pay a price.
Yes, it is called the DOD budget, and I like Chuck, always have always will.
Easy

New Braunfels, TX

#39388 Feb 15, 2013
Buffy wrote:
<quoted text>Your boots might be 45 the rest of you is around 65-70 forced retirement as best I can tell. OLD man have a good day! Giggles....
You can't TELL much! Your proxy, ole Jet Bag, stated flat out that YOU WERE Miss NY. OooooooWeeee! Now that's a whopper if ever there was a whopper.....nearly as egregious as CH (Dog) having attended UT with an English class thrown in for good measure. ROFL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Airlines Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police: Tucson man arrested after shoving fligh... Sep 2 chinaclipper1 1
News Jaime King Boycotts United Airlines following d... Aug '17 Anonymous 4
News Delta discontinues service at Long Island MacAr... (Mar '08) Aug '17 Qfsaviation 10
News Singapore Airlines' latest safety video is the ... Aug '17 CaptJoe 1
ua flight 898 from houston to new orleans. anot... Jul '17 where r deez craz... 1
News Formerly all-Boeing Alaska Air to keep Airbus j... Jul '17 Snowball in hell 3
Delta and Ann Coulter Jul '17 Prospective Pax 3
More from around the web