Northwest Flight Attendants Reject Cuts

Northwest Flight Attendants Reject Cuts

There are 38799 comments on the The Associated Press story from Jun 6, 2006, titled Northwest Flight Attendants Reject Cuts . In it, The Associated Press reports that:

Northwest Airlines Corp. flight attendants rejected a pay cut package on Tuesday, setting up a possible showdown with the nation's fifth-largest carrier.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Associated Press.

dirtydog

Round Rock, TX

#39347 Feb 10, 2013
DALxIAM wrote:
<quoted text>I know a guy in Norfolk with a sweet '69 SS Camaro. He could have a DV plate. He settled for one that says Medal of Honor. Guess you think he doesn't deserve it because you can't have one.
That is fine, but I am talking about the people that have DV plates, handicap plates and receive VA payments when they is nothing wrong with them. There is a whole industry of lawyers that caters to obtain ill gained benefits, just like ambulance chasers.
dirtydog

Round Rock, TX

#39348 Feb 10, 2013
DALxIAM wrote:
<quoted text>Liar. I retired USN ABCS. Navy did not recruit nuclear engineers out of high school. Nuclear engineers are officers and need college. Enlisted nucs need boot camp, outstanding performance in A school, recommendations from command, and pass a pretty tough board to get in to nuc power. They aren't going to put a loser like you and a fast attack boat.
Also, you might check the Texas state track and field database. 4 min 21 sec would have won state champion for most of late 70's early 80's. Pretty good for a football player that never mentioned being on the track team.
Really, well since you are a double dipper scab in DFW, go to Highland Park and look up Reed Fisher's 4'05" record in 1972. A 4'21" was slow.
Easy

New Braunfels, TX

#39349 Feb 10, 2013
DALxIAM wrote:
<quoted text>20 years in the Navy. Over 5 years deployed on several CVN. I know a bit about nucs. No PTSD here. Just a career I'm proud of. Listening to some loser like you piss on the military, when you're just mad about them turning you down cracks me up.
Thanks for your service to OUR country. Many thanks!
Easy

New Braunfels, TX

#39350 Feb 10, 2013
East Coast Girl wrote:
<quoted text> I have to admit your humility makes me laugh. Enough snow and flooding to make this Cape Cod Girl scream. I will only say the last 24 hours have sucked. Enjoy the fine Texas weather. I might have to rethink living in this place. The summers rock but winters getting old. It's either too much or not enough snow. What happened to the good ole days when we accumulated a few inches every few days. Seems to be feast or famine. Coulda used your Hummer....CTS!
You otta get off some of that airline cash you tucked away and buy a 4-WD SUV. Imma warm weather duck......all the way to 110 degrees. Beyond that temp. I get a little sweaty. The winter has been very kind to us down heah in paradise, thus far. Hopefully, likely.....ole Hugo has provided for Fs' comfort during this inclement weather. CTS. TTFN.
dirtydog

Round Rock, TX

#39351 Feb 10, 2013
Easy wrote:
<quoted text>
you mean many years livin off the taxpayers, eatin govment food, sleeping in govment hoousing, now getting govment money for nothing, and now takin a real workers job.
dirtydog

Round Rock, TX

#39352 Feb 10, 2013
Easy wrote:
<quoted text>
you mean livin off the govment!
Buffy

Cypress, TX

#39353 Feb 10, 2013
Easy wrote:
<quoted text>
No ONE has laid a glove on me on this thread. Are you saying Buffy was illegitimate.....kicked to the curb at 9.....? If so, YOU know this was NOT common knowledge hereon. Tell us you are simply blowing smoke. And, again if so, that might explain why she is so feisty and combative. What IS known hereon is that I have a soft spot for people in/from those circumstances. Please clarify. Oh, EM-1 is always well cared for and the recipient of nice thangs on an on-going basis. Just like a woman to try and put me on a guilt trip. CTS. Can't believe CH in Austin has his man cave littered with femine stuff......but then, that is Austin/Travis County. Have a great weekend and keep your scalp covered.
i think Jet means you old man! Who is "CH" you do talk in your own sort of geriatric code lingo.
Buffy

Cypress, TX

#39354 Feb 10, 2013
Easy wrote:
<quoted text>
Is what Jet said about your childhood anywhere near accurate? No disrespect intended. Did you actually make SOMETHING of yourself after departing Slop Choppy? If so, what? No offense.
Did you?
Buffy

Cypress, TX

#39356 Feb 11, 2013
DALxIAM wrote:
<quoted text>I know a guy in Norfolk with a sweet '69 SS Camaro. He could have a DV plate. He settled for one that says Medal of Honor. Guess you think he doesn't deserve it because you can't have one.
The SUPO where I was had a Shelby Mustang was totaled one day when he was hit by a drunk rushing to base to get to work at the Navy Exchange....fortunately he walked away without a scratch. Our SUPO was a true good guy.
Buffy

Cypress, TX

#39357 Feb 11, 2013
Easy wrote:
<quoted text>
Why all the resentment for authority and authority figures? You and Clabber Head ("CH"); and likely Fs and Slim, all seem to bear that characteristic. CTS.
I do not like bullies or BIGOTS, any questions why I DISLIKE you so much now? You really are OLD as hell we keep having this conversation....
Buffy

Cypress, TX

#39358 Feb 11, 2013
Easy wrote:
<quoted text>
No ONE has laid a glove on me on this thread. Are you saying Buffy was illegitimate.....kicked to the curb at 9.....? If so, YOU know this was NOT common knowledge hereon. Tell us you are simply blowing smoke. And, again if so, that might explain why she is so feisty and combative. What IS known hereon is that I have a soft spot for people in/from those circumstances. Please clarify. Oh, EM-1 is always well cared for and the recipient of nice thangs on an on-going basis. Just like a woman to try and put me on a guilt trip. CTS. Can't believe CH in Austin has his man cave littered with femine stuff......but then, that is Austin/Travis County. Have a great weekend and keep your scalp covered.
Elmyra? Your Nurse in the home? Did she ever get the rest of the money to finish the "change" or is she still a chick with a d*ck? "Jus' curious" as you like to say. So you really were 9 when your guardians kicked you to the curb? How did you survive as an illegitimate child on the streets?
Buffy

Cypress, TX

#39359 Feb 11, 2013
Easy wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't believe CH in Austin has his man cave littered with femine stuff......but then, that is Austin/Travis County.
Are you talking about Gov. Good Hair AKA Rick "the fairy" Perry? I have heard and read the rumors of his expensive call boys paid for at taxpayer expense. Do you run with people like this? If so does Elmyra drive?
Easy

New Braunfels, TX

#39361 Feb 11, 2013
Buffy wrote:
<quoted text>Elmyra? Your Nurse in the home? Did she ever get the rest of the money to finish the "change" or is she still a chick with a d*ck? "Jus' curious" as you like to say. So you really were 9 when your guardians kicked you to the curb? How did you survive as an illegitimate child on the streets?
Ole Jet Bag implied it was YOU who got kicked to the curb at age 9; and being illegitimate. But, she was just trying to put me on some kinda guilt trip.......knowing my true sensitive nature; and concern for the under dog. My people nevah kicked me out; and they were married, just good, poor people. EM is not my spouse, but she does all the things a good spouse does for her man, including but not limited to, cooking, cleaning, washing, folding, making beds, really keeping my place clean and in order so that I might engage in OTHER, more productive, activities. She also pays for the maid service most of the time.....her choice. Ya sure did get started posting early this morning. Morning sickness? Pity for HWM. CTS. Oh, CH is Clabber Head ("CH").
Easy

New Braunfels, TX

#39362 Feb 11, 2013
Buffy wrote:
<quoted text>Are you talking about Gov. Good Hair AKA Rick "the fairy" Perry? I have heard and read the rumors of his expensive call boys paid for at taxpayer expense. Do you run with people like this? If so does Elmyra drive?
Nevah, nevah, nevah. You gonna name at least one of the twins after yo fine family back in Slop Choppy? Be civil now, ya heah. CTS.
dirtydog

Round Rock, TX

#39363 Feb 11, 2013
Easy wrote:
<quoted text>
Ole Jet Bag implied it was YOU who got kicked to the curb at age 9; and being illegitimate. But, she was just trying to put me on some kinda guilt trip.......knowing my true sensitive nature; and concern for the under dog. My people nevah kicked me out; and they were married, just good, poor people. EM is not my spouse, but she does all the things a good spouse does for her man, including but not limited to, cooking, cleaning, washing, folding, making beds, really keeping my place clean and in order so that I might engage in OTHER, more productive, activities. She also pays for the maid service most of the time.....her choice. Ya sure did get started posting early this morning. Morning sickness? Pity for HWM. CTS. Oh, CH is Clabber Head ("CH").
"does all the things a good spouse does for her man, including but not limited to, cooking, cleaning, washing, folding, making beds, really keeping my place clean and in order so that I might engage in OTHER, more productive, activities. She also pays for the maid service most of the time.....her choice"

sounds to me as if she is the same person; your maid, your nurse, or maybe just your imaginary friend
Buffy

Cypress, TX

#39364 Feb 11, 2013
Easy wrote:
<quoted text>
No that is what you WANTED to make of that NOT what she said you have been watching too much Faux News. Yes VERY sick and mean! So watch out!
Buffy

Cypress, TX

#39365 Feb 11, 2013
Easy wrote:
<quoted text>
Nevah, nevah, nevah. You gonna name at least one of the twins after yo fine family back in Slop Choppy? Be civil now, ya heah. CTS.
Never that bunch of GOP trough feeders would do who knows what not limited to trying to claim them on their income tax! The ones who are not in jail that is.....typical of your people....
Easy

New Braunfels, TX

#39366 Feb 11, 2013
dirtydog wrote:
<quoted text>
"does all the things a good spouse does for her man, including but not limited to, cooking, cleaning, washing, folding, making beds, really keeping my place clean and in order so that I might engage in OTHER, more productive, activities. She also pays for the maid service most of the time.....her choice"
sounds to me as if she is the same person; your maid, your nurse, or maybe just your imaginary friend
My friends are ALL REAL.......not like yours and Teo's. What does your "woman" do for you? Ya sure it's a female? No offense. CTS.
Easy

New Braunfels, TX

#39367 Feb 11, 2013
Buffy wrote:
<quoted text>Never that bunch of GOP trough feeders would do who knows what not limited to trying to claim them on their income tax! The ones who are not in jail that is.....typical of your people....
NOT my people.......you mean they actually file tax returns? They MUST be republicans! Few, if any, demmycrats file tax returns, or pay taxes.....even the fmr Sec. of Treasury et al. Speaking of tax returns......that painful time is sneaking up on us again.
Easy

New Braunfels, TX

#39368 Feb 11, 2013
Buffy wrote:
<quoted text>No that is what you WANTED to make of that NOT what she said you have been watching too much Faux News. Yes VERY sick and mean! So watch out!
Alert and highly watchful, 24/7. Woe to ole HWM. CTS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Airlines Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Delta's CEO explains why airline computers fail... 9 hr Jerome 2
Bankrupt: TUIfly Deutschland Dec 13 Prospective Pax 1
News Delta crew accused of mistaking passenger for t... Dec 2 Standup 2
Just came across this awesomely cute “talking t... Nov 30 Randy Seastate 1
Boeing acknowledges MOM growing too big! Nov '17 Prospective Pax 2
News How a "booby trapped" audition handed Jason Mom... Nov '17 chinaclipper1 1
Is Boeing going to price NEW 767s at A321 NEO ... Nov '17 Boeing A310 2
More from around the web