Northwest Flight Attendants Reject Cuts

Northwest Flight Attendants Reject Cuts

There are 38802 comments on the The Associated Press story from Jun 6, 2006, titled Northwest Flight Attendants Reject Cuts . In it, The Associated Press reports that:

Northwest Airlines Corp. flight attendants rejected a pay cut package on Tuesday, setting up a possible showdown with the nation's fifth-largest carrier.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Associated Press.

Brown Sugar

Gonzales, TX

#39188 Dec 3, 2012
Far sighted wrote:
<quoted text>
Young and healthy male???? That sounds like a lotta BULL to me!
You're gettin' pretty close to Social Scty eligibility, are you not? Then again......you may already be drawin' SS bennies, plus PBGC times two or three. Stay warm. CTS
Buffy

Richwood, OH

#39189 Dec 4, 2012
Kemosabe wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't you WAY too old to be bearing children? If not too old, certainly unfit as a parent. Do you know the ID of the bio father? No offense. Have a great Thanksgiving!
Your OLDER than ANYONE on this thread. As far as unfit is concerned, you would be the textbook example. Do you know who YOUR daddy was Brown Special K mess? Tell us does Elmyra keep your jewels tucked away out of YOUR reach? Say should'nt you be out there in Los Angeles trying to do some Union Bust'in or scabbing? I am sure you hold a Captain's cargo ship lic as well. No offense or disrespect intended. Same SIMPLE OLD fool! Giggles!
Buffy

Richwood, OH

#39190 Dec 4, 2012
Easy wrote:
<quoted text>
Go ahead on and take your pot shots and have your fun. I remain a fiscal, political, religious and social conservative. I do not like being taxed to death and watch the deadbeats and freeloaders pilfer and plunder the treasury while the natl debt is in outer space and rising exponentially. Hey, I wear New Balance....they don't need no fixin....'bout the only thang to come via MA that is worth a dam. CTS.
No "POT SHOTS" hard cold FACTS! The world is changing and BIGOTS full of HATE like you are growing fewer and fewer! Cheers!

“Hit the Red Knucklehead! ”

Since: Dec 06

Bangkok

#39191 Dec 5, 2012
How're things ladies?
Easy

Gonzales, TX

#39193 Dec 5, 2012
Buffy wrote:
<quoted text>No "POT SHOTS" hard cold FACTS! The world is changing and BIGOTS full of HATE like you are growing fewer and fewer! Cheers!
YOU, like Pee-in' Dog in Austin, have a serious reading comprehension problem. I am hate free! But, I do disagree with SOME people and their ultra liberal agendas. When is the birth scheduled to occur? Is this for real? FYI, I actually hate NO ONE, not even you, Fart sighted, ECG (Slim) et al, especially since you each and all have serious mental limitations. CTS.
Easy

Gonzales, TX

#39195 Dec 6, 2012
Buffy wrote:
<quoted text>No "POT SHOTS" hard cold FACTS! The world is changing and BIGOTS full of HATE like you are growing fewer and fewer! Cheers!
This crap will NOT last. When the taxpayer money runs low the freeloaders/deadbeats will turn on the corrupt, vote buying, crooked politicians like a wolf pack; then the street riots start. Does this sound similar to what is/has happened in Greece? Are you a supporter of this kind of society? And.....you chose (????) to bring another human being in to this mess, while blindly following those politicians mentioned above. Shame on you! Do you have ANY brain cells left? Wow! No offense or disrespect intended.....just a few poignant questions you should consider. CTS.
dirtydog

Sandy, TX

#39196 Dec 12, 2012
The other day I stopped to get gas at a very busy station, and I pulled up behind a black Camry. Well the owner turned out to be an old Mexican man who walked very slowly with a cane in his right hand, and proceeded to clean his windshield in a very careful and deliberate manner.

I thought, boy did I pull up to the wrong pump. As I sat there watching him I noticed his DV (disabled vet ) license plates, and I figured he was probably a WWII vet and driving a Japanese car. So I got out and talked to him, and asked him if and where he fought in the war. He said France and Germany where he got shot. I asked him about driving a Japanese car and how he would had felt if he had fought in the Pacific. He told me he would not care, that takes care of himself first, which is a position I am skeptical of since I have known vets and civilian prisoners that are still hateful of the Japanese still today. But I still respect his views and opinions. He apologized for being so slow, and I told him I got out to talk to him about him, not harass him for being slow.

Now I compare him to all the DV that I know that absolutely have nothing wrong with them, but yet get payed every month with what I view as a Welfare Check, which our good Senator is trying to increase.
dirtydog

Sandy, TX

#39197 Dec 12, 2012
It was not until I left the station that I noticed it was DEC 07.
dirtydog

Sandy, TX

#39198 Dec 12, 2012
Sleazy Easy, what were you doing when you heard of the attack of Pearl Harbor 07DEC41? And as an old man as you are, what are your thoughts on it?
Easy

Gonzales, TX

#39199 Dec 12, 2012
dirtydog wrote:
Sleazy Easy, what were you doing when you heard of the attack of Pearl Harbor 07DEC41? And as an old man as you are, what are your thoughts on it?
Well, A-Whole, I had not been born at that time.......and not for another 22 or so years in fact. I learned of the attack directly from family heroes who fought in that war; and from history classes in HS and College among many other places......certaitainly NOT from Wikipedia, your primary source of alleged historical data and info. Since you never served this great country, as did the elderly gentleman you disrespectfully incountered at the gas pump, you actually, really, have NO right to approach a member of the Greatest Generation. For those who faced live fire and worse; and lived to return home, there is NO such thing as welfare. Those troops deserve every dime they get from the taxpayers. You should have the words: deadbeat, freeloader, anti-american and possibly draft dodger tatooed all over your body, including but not limited to both cheeks of your rear end. No offense, but much disrespect. Oh, and have a miserable Christmas. CTS
Connor

United States

#39200 Dec 12, 2012
Easy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, A-Whole, I had not been born at that time.......and not for another 22 or so years in fact. I learned of the attack directly from family heroes who fought in that war; and from history classes in HS and College among many other places......certaitainly NOT from Wikipedia, your primary source of alleged historical data and info. Since you never served this great country, as did the elderly gentleman you disrespectfully incountered at the gas pump, you actually, really, have NO right to approach a member of the Greatest Generation. For those who faced live fire and worse; and lived to return home, there is NO such thing as welfare. Those troops deserve every dime they get from the taxpayers. You should have the words: deadbeat, freeloader, anti-american and possibly draft dodger tatooed all over your body, including but not limited to both cheeks of your rear end. No offense, but much disrespect. Oh, and have a miserable Christmas. CTS
Spoken like a true trough feeder with an idea of "entitlement". Bet you collect SS and MC as well. What a HYPOCRITE!
dirtydog

Sandy, TX

#39201 Dec 12, 2012
Connor wrote:
<quoted text>Spoken like a true trough feeder with an idea of "entitlement". Bet you collect SS and MC as well. What a HYPOCRITE!
Thanks Connor, and I agree. Perhaps Sleasy Easy needs someone to read my statement to him slowly, very slowly, because I did not incounter the old man nor showed him any disrespect. I encountered him and expressed my admiration to him. But I do disrespect the DVs that I work with getting a monthly check because they hurt their knee while playing B Ball while a GI, or those I see driving six speed manual roadster with DV & handicap plates in ATX. Ya think UPS or Delta can give me a check for hurting myself snowmobiling?
dirtydog

Sandy, TX

#39202 Dec 12, 2012
Connor wrote:
<quoted text>Spoken like a true trough feeder with an idea of "entitlement". Bet you collect SS and MC as well. What a HYPOCRITE!
No piercings nor tats. But I bet you got one your rear end that says "Pay as You Enter"!!!!! oh, LOL!!!!
dirtydog

Sandy, TX

#39203 Dec 12, 2012
Oopps that was for Sleasy Easy not you. Sorry.
dirtydog

Sandy, TX

#39204 Dec 12, 2012
Easy wrote:
<quoted text>
No piercings nor tats. But I bet you got one your rear end that says "Pay as You Enter"!!!!! oh, LOL!!!!
ECG

Malden, MA

#39206 Dec 13, 2012
Dawg...no offence but having a had time following what you are saying?
Easy

Gonzales, TX

#39207 Dec 14, 2012
ECG wrote:
Well.......that limp-wrist, left-wing slobberin' hound is having a hard time following what HE is writing.......or copping from Wiki-p. CTS
dirtydog

Sandy, TX

#39208 Dec 14, 2012
ECG wrote:
what part? big shame on what happened in CT today!
dirtydog

Sandy, TX

#39209 Dec 14, 2012
Easy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well.......that limp-wrist, left-wing slobberin' hound is having a hard time following what HE is writing.......or copping from Wiki-p. CTS
hey retard, is that all you got?
Toad

São Paulo, Brazil

#39210 Dec 15, 2012
DAL buys 49% Virgin Atlantic moving to # 2 @ H'Thro. Sandy slows down DAL new pipeline of jet fuel but still expected to be fully operational in time for Spring 13 and able to lower the AL's fuel bill by 16% and still turn profit by selling fuel to others and selling bottom fuel than can not be kerosene vapor to vendors for plastics et all. Record profits expecting to hit 1.9 billion w/ record payout to employees profit share. Employees see pay raise 3 times in 13 mos. On time performance increases to 96%. Baggage complaints down 87%. Top Tier rank #3. Voted Best Biz Class service worldwide. JFK/LGA terminal projects on time or ahead of project and under budget. The purchase of USAir slots @ LGA increase profit margin by 11%. DAL increasing flts to Asia out of LAX,SEA,SFO.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Airlines Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MCI Dilemma solved with MCO / TPA style termina... Thu I like it 2
News FAA scolds Allegiant for having to make emergen... Thu dick 3
News Are There Any Other Airline Mergers on the Hori... Apr 17 Power Ranger 1
Poll Hawaiian Airlines; will probably become codesha... Apr 17 Power Ranger 2
News Republic Airways: A Look At The Delta Air Lines... Apr 16 Ricerocket1 4
News First US-built Airbus A321 to be delivered Apri... Apr 11 Retired Pilot 2
News Singapore Airlines could buy Virgin Australia t... Apr 10 AA AS DL UA WN 1
More from around the web