Northwest Flight Attendants Reject Cuts

Northwest Flight Attendants Reject Cuts

There are 38799 comments on the The Associated Press story from Jun 6, 2006, titled Northwest Flight Attendants Reject Cuts . In it, The Associated Press reports that:

Northwest Airlines Corp. flight attendants rejected a pay cut package on Tuesday, setting up a possible showdown with the nation's fifth-largest carrier.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Associated Press.

Kemosabe

Harwood, TX

#39166 Nov 24, 2012
ECG wrote:
<quoted text>Let's be easy on who call Gramps. It is a real insult to the real one....just remindin'. Hard to believe Cappy/Gramps has been gone four years. However, Sugar/Neanderthal is full game...CTS!
Can't imagine why. He's definitely one of the good guys. Yes!
ECG

Malden, MA

#39168 Nov 26, 2012
Kemosabe wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey......Imma Levi Strauss kinda guy. You can't wear NO six gun wearin' coveralls over BVDs. CTS
FYI...Levi Strauss is now made in China. Sad but true.
Connor

Milwaukee, WI

#39170 Nov 27, 2012
Kemosabe wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't imagine why. He's definitely one of the good guys. Yes!
HARDLY...
Toad

Atlanta, GA

#39171 Nov 27, 2012
Just sent in my signature form for representation by the IAM for the Flt Att group @ DAL. As promised, myself and my army of FA' friends will be demanding a union to represent the 2nd largest FA work force in the world of Aviation!!!!!!!
Toad

Atlanta, GA

#39172 Nov 27, 2012
ECG wrote:
<quoted text>FYI...Levi Strauss is now made in China. Sad but true.
Actually, you can pay a stiff increase in price and purchase Levis made in the USA for 85-100bucks depending on style.
Toad

Atlanta, GA

#39173 Nov 27, 2012
Levi's®

Men
Women
Kids
Sale
Gifts

Stores
My Account

My Bag (0)
blog

Home&#8594;
Men&#8594;
Made in the USA

Men
Women
Kids & Baby

12 Items
Filter by Size
Sort by

Made in the USA Blanket-Lined Trucker Jacket - Indigo Rigid - Levi's - levi.com
Made in the USA Blanket-Lined Trucker Jacket
Indigo Rigid $298.00
Made in the USA 501® Original Fit Jeans - Wind Worn - Levi's - levi.com
501® Original Fit Made in the USA Jeans
Wind Worn $198.00
511™ Skinny Made in the USA Jeans - Desert Wind - Levi's - levi.com
511™ Skinny Made in the USA Jeans
Desert Wind $148.00
511™ Skinny Made in the USA Jeans - Riversoak - Levi's - levi.com
Riversoak $148.00
511™ Skinny Made in the USA Jeans - Raw - Levi's - levi.com
Raw $178.00
501® Original Fit Made in the USA Jeans - Raw - Levi's - levi.com
Raw $178.00
508™ Regular Taper Made in the USA Jeans - Indigo Seed - Levi's - levi.com
508™ Regular Taper Made in the USA Jeans
Indigo Seed $178.00
Levi's® X Filson® 505™ Straight Fit Tin Cloth Pants - Black Tin Cloth - Levi's - levi.com
Levi's® X Filson® 505™ Straight Fit Tin Cloth Pants
Black Tin Cloth $156.00
Levi's® Workwear by Filson® Fishing Shirt - Heather Grey - Levi's - levi.com
Levi's® X Filson® Fishing Shirt
Heather Grey $150.00
Levi's® X Filson® Henley - Forest Green - Levi's - levi.com
Levi's® X Filson® Henley
Forest Green $138.00
Levi's® X Filson® Henley - Navy - Levi's - levi.com
Levi's® X Filson® Henley
Navy $138.00
Made in the USA 511™ Skinny Jeans - Volcanic - Levi's - levi.com
Made in the USA 511™ Skinny Jeans
Volcanic Was $178.00 Now $88.90
ECG

Malden, MA

#39174 Nov 28, 2012
Toad wrote:
Just sent in my signature form for representation by the IAM for the Flt Att group @ DAL. As promised, myself and my army of FA' friends will be demanding a union to represent the 2nd largest FA work force in the world of Aviation!!!!!!!
LOL...Good luck to you guys. Sounds like you need a union, but to quote you in past no unions on your campus. Curious about your change of mind though. Either way good luck with your Lady Delta.
ECG

Malden, MA

#39175 Nov 28, 2012
Toad wrote:
Levi's®
Men
Women
Kids
Sale
Gifts
Stores
My Account
My Bag (0)
blog
Home&#8594;
Men&#8594;
Made in the USA
Men
Women
Kids & Baby
12 Items
Filter by Size
Sort by
Made in the USA Blanket-Lined Trucker Jacket - Indigo Rigid - Levi's - levi.com
Made in the USA Blanket-Lined Trucker Jacket
Indigo Rigid $298.00
Made in the USA 501® Original Fit Jeans - Wind Worn - Levi's - levi.com
Wind Worn $198.00
511™ Skinny Made in the USA Jeans - Desert Wind - Levi's - levi.com
Desert Wind $148.00
511™ Skinny Made in the USA Jeans - Riversoak - Levi's - levi.com
Riversoak $148.00
511™ Skinny Made in the USA Jeans - Raw - Levi's - levi.com
Raw $178.00
501® Original Fit Made in the USA Jeans - Raw - Levi's - levi.com
Raw $178.00
508™ Regular Taper Made in the USA Jeans - Indigo Seed - Levi's - levi.com
508™ Regular Taper Made in the USA Jeans
Indigo Seed $178.00
Levi's® X Filson® 505™ Straight Fit Tin Cloth Pants - Black Tin Cloth - Levi's - levi.com
Levi's® X Filson® 505™ Straight Fit Tin Cloth Pants
Black Tin Cloth $156.00
Levi's® Workwear by Filson® Fishing Shirt - Heather Grey - Levi's - levi.com
Levi's® X Filson® Fishing Shirt
Heather Grey $150.00
Levi's® X Filson® Henley - Forest Green - Levi's - levi.com
Levi's® X Filson® Henley
Forest Green $138.00
Levi's® X Filson® Henley - Navy - Levi's - levi.com
Levi's® X Filson® Henley
Navy $138.00
Made in the USA 511™ Skinny Jeans - Volcanic - Levi's - levi.com
Made in the USA 511™ Skinny Jeans
Volcanic Was $178.00 Now $88.90
Interesting as I saw a pair made in China. Thanks for the information.
ECG

Malden, MA

#39176 Nov 28, 2012
Toad wrote:
You should write for the onion...CTS!
Toad

Atlanta, GA

#39177 Nov 28, 2012
ECG wrote:
<quoted text>LOL...Good luck to you guys. Sounds like you need a union, but to quote you in past no unions on your campus. Curious about your change of mind though. Either way good luck with your Lady Delta.
It was always a tactic to keep AFA at an arms link. The only reason AFA lost is because a large portion of pro-union FA's like myself couldn't stand the idea of being represented by an organization that Pat Friend and her group ran into the ground.
Toad

Atlanta, GA

#39178 Nov 28, 2012
Toad wrote:
<quoted text>
It was always a tactic to keep AFA at an arms link. The only reason AFA lost is because a large portion of pro-union FA's like myself couldn't stand the idea of being represented by an organization that Pat Friend and her group ran into the ground.
FixtheDebt.com
A large number of the US CEO's have formed this commission and they want to underfund pensions, take money out of SS to pay down debt and lower the SS wages of every single person on SS now, lower the amount of money that funds Medicare and use it to prop of Military spending..........the list goes on and on. And who is a founding member of this new Commission..........That's right, Richard Anderson.
ECG

Malden, MA

#39181 Nov 30, 2012
Toad wrote:
<quoted text>
Good luck from what I hear it will be an upward battle. Delta is very good at union bustin' and wasn't IAM kicked to the curb below wing? I guess any union is better than no union, but Delter already won that once too. Good luck to you all!
ECG

Malden, MA

#39182 Nov 30, 2012
Toad wrote:
<quoted text>
FixtheDebt.com
A large number of the US CEO's have formed this commission and they want to underfund pensions, take money out of SS to pay down debt and lower the SS wages of every single person on SS now, lower the amount of money that funds Medicare and use it to prop of Military spending..........the list goes on and on. And who is a founding member of this new Commission..........That's right, Richard Anderson.
Richard Anderson gives me the SHIVERS!!
ECG

Malden, MA

#39183 Nov 30, 2012
Toad wrote:
<quoted text>
That is your opinion. I still think the Delta flights attendants lost and us NWA people lost big time. NWA offered to keep our pay the same in bankrupcy if we gave up SCOPE. We decided as a group that was the most important thing to us. I lost $8-9 a hour for 6/7 years all for nothing. If we had the crystal ball that extra $8-9 over the years would have added up. You don't know it and hope the lose of SCOPE has no place at your career at Delta. We will always disagree on this but you won or atleast think you won. IMO...you guys really lost on something you didn't have to pay a dime for.
ECG

Malden, MA

#39184 Nov 30, 2012
Old Jetbag wrote:
<quoted text>I imagine this IS the real reason. Same age as Brett Farve, my @ss!
I can't believe the old faht is still trying to pull that one off!
Easy

Harwood, TX

#39185 Nov 30, 2012
ECG wrote:
<quoted text>I can't believe the old faht is still trying to pull that one off!
Well......facts are facts. You OLD bovines are just envious. Being a young, healthy males is great. CTS.
Far sighted

Sudbury, MA

#39187 Dec 2, 2012
Easy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well......facts are facts. You OLD bovines are just envious. Being a young, healthy males is great. CTS.
Young and healthy male???? That sounds like a lotta BULL to me!
Brown Sugar

Harwood, TX

#39188 Dec 3, 2012
Far sighted wrote:
<quoted text>
Young and healthy male???? That sounds like a lotta BULL to me!
You're gettin' pretty close to Social Scty eligibility, are you not? Then again......you may already be drawin' SS bennies, plus PBGC times two or three. Stay warm. CTS
Buffy

North Vernon, IN

#39189 Dec 4, 2012
Kemosabe wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't you WAY too old to be bearing children? If not too old, certainly unfit as a parent. Do you know the ID of the bio father? No offense. Have a great Thanksgiving!
Your OLDER than ANYONE on this thread. As far as unfit is concerned, you would be the textbook example. Do you know who YOUR daddy was Brown Special K mess? Tell us does Elmyra keep your jewels tucked away out of YOUR reach? Say should'nt you be out there in Los Angeles trying to do some Union Bust'in or scabbing? I am sure you hold a Captain's cargo ship lic as well. No offense or disrespect intended. Same SIMPLE OLD fool! Giggles!
Buffy

North Vernon, IN

#39190 Dec 4, 2012
Easy wrote:
<quoted text>
Go ahead on and take your pot shots and have your fun. I remain a fiscal, political, religious and social conservative. I do not like being taxed to death and watch the deadbeats and freeloaders pilfer and plunder the treasury while the natl debt is in outer space and rising exponentially. Hey, I wear New Balance....they don't need no fixin....'bout the only thang to come via MA that is worth a dam. CTS.
No "POT SHOTS" hard cold FACTS! The world is changing and BIGOTS full of HATE like you are growing fewer and fewer! Cheers!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Airlines Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Boeing acknowledges MOM growing too big! Nov 16 Prospective Pax 2
News How a "booby trapped" audition handed Jason Mom... Nov 16 chinaclipper1 1
Is Boeing going to price NEW 767s at A321 NEO ... Nov 7 Boeing A310 2
News Police: Tucson man arrested after shoving fligh... Oct 26 Hello 4
News Lesbian couple sues airline, claiming discrimin... Oct 23 Chevyman 2
News United Airlines Outlook - Analysts Say 'Good En... Oct '17 Chris 1
Is Airbus a A319 an orphan project now? Oct '17 Airshow 1
More from around the web