Consumers - Clear your Cookies and se...

Consumers - Clear your Cookies and search history you are being robbed!

Posted in the Airlines Forum

R Nader

United States

#1 Jun 4, 2013
Consumers - Clear your Cookies and search history you are being robbed by airline reservations and all advanced booking of any events, hotels, or other websites...

The consumerist!
Yes u r being robbed

United States

#2 Jun 5, 2013
The unfortunate thing, reservation sites and their tracking cookies are robbing the poor, sick, and stupid and these are the least who can afford to be robbed in American culture.

I guess business must be looking to rob upon a mass scale as the world is slowly equipped with computer technology. The robbery is beyond stupid in this country, can you imagine what it will be like among those just experiencing the technology for the first time in the developing world such as in third world countries.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Airlines Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police: Tucson man arrested after shoving fligh... Oct 10 Society 3
News Woman dragged off Southwest plane blames profil... Oct 7 CaptJoe767 1
continental airlines scabs (Nov '10) Sep 27 REAL cop 17
News Jaime King Boycotts United Airlines following d... (Apr '17) Aug '17 Anonymous 4
News Delta discontinues service at Long Island MacAr... (Mar '08) Aug '17 Qfsaviation 10
News Singapore Airlines' latest safety video is the ... Aug '17 CaptJoe 1
ua flight 898 from houston to new orleans. anot... Jul '17 where r deez craz... 1
More from around the web