Republic Airways selling Frontier for $36 million
Republic Airways has agreed to sell Frontier Airlines to an investment firm led by former Spirit Airlines Chairman William Franke for $36 million.
Join the discussion below, or Read more at Seattle Times.
#1 Oct 1, 2013
#2 Oct 1, 2013
- is a very more recognizable name than Alley Giant (Allegiant)
- is far more admired by the public than Spirit, so there is still value though diminishing in the name.
- has many international route authorities
- Denver infrastructure hub
- Trenton focus city niche
- has Airbus NEO order slots ( is Republic Airway Holdings maintaining the C Series orders on the books?)
- Indigo has the ability to shift low cost Airbus leases to other airline intrests
Add your comments below
|Boeing acknowledges MOM growing too big!||Nov 16||Prospective Pax||2|
|How a "booby trapped" audition handed Jason Mom...||Nov 16||chinaclipper1||1|
|Is Boeing going to price NEW 767s at A321 NEO ...||Nov 7||Boeing A310||2|
|Police: Tucson man arrested after shoving fligh...||Oct 26||Hello||4|
|Lesbian couple sues airline, claiming discrimin...||Oct 23||Chevyman||2|
|United Airlines Outlook - Analysts Say 'Good En...||Oct 20||Chris||1|
|Is Airbus a A319 an orphan project now?||Oct '17||Airshow||1|
Find what you want!
Search Airlines Forum Now
Copyright © 2017 Topix LLC