Delta: Obamacare will cost us $100M i...

Delta: Obamacare will cost us $100M in 2014

There are 8 comments on the 11Alive story from Aug 23, 2013, titled Delta: Obamacare will cost us $100M in 2014. In it, 11Alive reports that:

Delta Air Lines expects Obamacare will cost it $100 million in 2014 and warned the law will "provide real challenges for both our company and our employees," according to a letter it sent in June to the Obama Administration.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 11Alive.

Time to raise fares DL

Anchorage, AK

#1 Aug 23, 2013
Time to raise fares DL.

Guess that might keep a few more Obama lovers off the airplane, which personally will be fine with me!

Since: Apr 08

Tulsa, OK

#2 Aug 23, 2013
Time to raise fares DL wrote:
Time to raise fares DL.
Guess that might keep a few more Obama lovers off the airplane, which personally will be fine with me!
Now, now..........you all know there is a way to scam for airline tickets. Use your Obama EBT Card to barter for tickets, let's say $1.00 buys you .50 cents worth of tickets. They do this for cash, why not for any thing else.
Louis

Ben Lomond, CA

#3 Aug 24, 2013
Delta is now fearmongering on Obamacare.

Great now along with its worst frequent flyer program in the industry I have another reason to not fly Delta.

Any wonder that this airline is headquartered in Georgia?
Shauntell

Shawnee, OK

#4 Aug 25, 2013
tulaaretired wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, now..........you all know there is a way to scam for airline tickets. Use your Obama EBT Card to barter for tickets, let's say $1.00 buys you .50 cents worth of tickets. They do this for cash, why not for any thing else.
Dat Racists!!!! Ignorant cracker!
The Truth

United States

#5 Sep 18, 2013
Idiots voted for the jack@$$ so they deserve whatz coming to them.

Take votes away from STUPID PEOPLE.
Goforride

Kenmore, WA

#6 Sep 20, 2013
The Truth wrote:
Idiots voted for the jack@$$ so they deserve whatz coming to them.
Take votes away from STUPID PEOPLE.
I'm all for that!

What was that recent research that indicated the stupider you are, the more likely you are to be a Republican?

Since: May 08

Santee CA

#7 Sep 20, 2013
Wake up people..Obamacare won't cost DL a penny. Their employees in the other had will have a larger contribution taken from their checks.
Fred

United States

#8 Oct 6, 2013
I signed up for a health plan with Blue Cross/ Blue Shield about a year ago. I have a $5000 deductible. I pay $124/month. Well, thanks to Obamacare, my cost will now be $294/month with a $5500 deductible.
So much for keeping the plan you're on. I guess I now get to pay for someone else's plan along with my own.
I recently lost 20 pounds and quit smoking years ago. If some people expect free health care, they should be required to live healthy. Or do without.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Airlines Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Native Hawaiian federal judge halts revised tra... Mar 19 Lawrence Wolf 162
News 2 schools named after eugenics advocates to get... Mar 19 CodeTalker 2
News The Latest: Judge in Hawaii puts Trump's travel... Mar 15 Alien Touch 3
News Passenger causes plane to divert after he's cha... Mar 10 wichita-rick 6
News Delta pilots to strike if deal rejected (Feb '06) Mar 3 Tolerman 31
News United pilot taken off flight after rant about ... Feb 27 OldCapt 13
AQR Capital Mgmt LLC Has $494,032,000 Position ... Feb 24 collins 1
More from around the web