FedEx To Pay $3 Million To Settle Hir...

FedEx To Pay $3 Million To Settle Hiring Discrimination Charges

There are 2 comments on the Switched story from Mar 22, 2012, titled FedEx To Pay $3 Million To Settle Hiring Discrimination Charges. In it, Switched reports that:

FedEx has settled a Labor Department case alleging its subsidiaries FedEx Ground and FedEx Post discriminated against job seekers because of their race or gender at 23 facilities in 15 different states.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Switched.

sandman6211

Youngsville, LA

#1 Mar 22, 2012
I have worked fedex ground for over 4 years. I have seen woman after woman hired even though they are physically unable to do heavy lifting and the men are required to help. I have trained women new hires who were promoted over men. The men are kept in the heavy lifting positions. In their attempt to avoid a lawsuit, they have discriminated against men. I know men are applying for jobs but woman are hired instead. This is reverse discrimination.
look in to more fact with

San Antonio, TX

#2 Aug 31, 2012
if you realy want the facts about the true identy of a company ask the employee that work to makethe company and not the person behind the desk. the thing that are hidden behind the sence.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Air Courier Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UPS to Freeze Pension Plans for Nonunion Staffers Jul 12 AmPieJam UncleSam 2
News UPS faces class-action ADA lawsuit over working... (Aug '07) Jul 7 U perople Suck 48
News UPS to Freeze Pensions for 70,000 Nonunion Work... Jun 28 Trucker1 1
News Cops: 10 pounds of pot wrongly sent to Pennsylv... Apr '17 Spotted Girl 3
News FedEx caps traditional pension, switches to cas... (Feb '07) Dec '16 MADOFF ZIONISM 53
News UPS Breaks Ground To Expand Columbus Hub (Nov '16) Nov '16 e-commerce 1
News How FedEx handles millions of packages during t... (Dec '15) Aug '16 chuckbeyor101 2
More from around the web