FedEx To Pay $3 Million To Settle Hiring Discrimination Charges

Mar 22, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Switched

FedEx has settled a Labor Department case alleging its subsidiaries FedEx Ground and FedEx Post discriminated against job seekers because of their race or gender at 23 facilities in 15 different states.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
sandman6211

Saint Martinville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2012

I have worked fedex ground for over 4 years. I have seen woman after woman hired even though they are physically unable to do heavy lifting and the men are required to help. I have trained women new hires who were promoted over men. The men are kept in the heavy lifting positions. In their attempt to avoid a lawsuit, they have discriminated against men. I know men are applying for jobs but woman are hired instead. This is reverse discrimination.
look in to more fact with

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

if you realy want the facts about the true identy of a company ask the employee that work to makethe company and not the person behind the desk. the thing that are hidden behind the sence.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Air Courier Discussions

Search the Air Courier Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Individual Investor Portfolio Update: Rebalance... Apr 18 Philip Cohen 4
UPS Workers Protest Retaliatory Mass Firings Apr 5 Fact1 1
FedEx caps traditional pension, switches to cas... (Feb '07) Apr 3 a concerned courier 49
UPS lobbyist behind probe of rival FedEx (Jun '08) Mar '14 FedEx Express is hell 56
Getting a Job at UPS (Oct '06) Mar '14 YoungDude 537
UPS Promises Relief for Customers Mar '14 Chris Todd 5
Legislator tries again to get special deal for ... Mar '14 747driver 2
•••
•••
•••
•••