My view: Utah's agriculture industry ...

My view: Utah's agriculture industry needs immigration reform

There are 22 comments on the Deseret News story from Apr 23, 2014, titled My view: Utah's agriculture industry needs immigration reform. In it, Deseret News reports that:

The need for immigration reform has united individuals from various sectors, including business, education and religion.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Deseret News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
spud

Terre Hill, PA

#38 Apr 28, 2014
Jose wrote:
VIVA Immigration Reform!!! ;)
If they wanted to do something good, they should try information reform not immigration reform. Pass a law that would make the MSM report accurate facts instead of publishing agenda driven propaganda. The MSM is evil. Viva information reform. Viva Everify. Viva Gringos first.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#39 Apr 28, 2014
Jose wrote:
<quoted text> Kiss my culo, anglo dumbazzz!! You cheap bastards don't care about the less fortunate, so the government forces all you azzzwipes to do the right thing!! LOL!!!
The right thing would be to enforce tthe laws of the land and to end birthright citizenship. The unwelcome vistors from south of the border and any other place they come from need to be given a hearty kick in their tail-ends on their way back to their homelands. Americans should not be expected to be the welfare providers to the world's unskilled and uneducated leeches. All assets that they have acrued through their unlawful practices should be seized prior to their removal. They get to leave in the same manner in which they illegally entere, with empty pockets.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Agriculture Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Arnold Takes Their Passion for Bread a Deliciou... (Apr '07) May '15 Roadrunner 212
News Business on hold for P.G. pot club (Mar '10) May '15 Mike 8
News Demolition of Sunkist site marks the end of an era (Apr '10) Mar '15 ditto 21
News 'Bloodless' surgical program attracts new patie... (May '06) Feb '15 BetheljudgmentDan... 3
Pineapples for profit Via fruit brokers Feb '15 mike 4
Stronger Resistance Helps Tomatoes Plants Figh... Jan '15 Davidbrownn 1
On The Evolution Of Immune Response Genes In Pl... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Davidbrownn 1
More from around the web