Tastykakes maker might need to sell

Pressured by declining sales and the failure to produce projected savings from a new production facility, the maker of Tastykakes said Wednesday it is looking at several options, including a merger or sale. Full Story
Jane Russellville TN

Nashville, TN

#1 Jan 6, 2011
Maybe you should ship a little farther away. Lots of PA people live in places that do not sell Tastycakes. The Walmart was carrying them in Morristown TN, but they said the supplier didn't want to come in on their schedule even though Walmart was selling out before the next shipment. We love Tastycakes and I bring many boxes home whenever I am in PA. They freeze real well. Expand your marketing area.
Best tasting in town

York, PA

#2 Jan 6, 2011
Ummmm, nothing more TASTY than TASTYKAKES! But most times, your products are horribly overpriced. When there is a sale, like: 5 packs for $10, they fly off the shelves. Normally priced, they rot on the shelf!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Agriculture Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Science Behind Dairy Farms 10 hr Davidbrownn 1
Global Consultants For Agricultural Research Dec 21 Davidbrownn 1
Improvement in Plants & Crop Dec 16 Davidbrownn 1
Research Experiments Performed On Over 50 Crops... Dec 15 Davidbrownn 1
How Does Genetics Affect Crop? Dec 15 Davidbrownn 1
Making agricultural sustainable is crucial for ... Dec 9 Davidbrownn 1
mice as an agricultral benifit Nov '14 rick stanley 1
More from around the web