Judge and Solve Problems of Corn Mill Grinder by Its Noise
Posted in the Agriculture Forum
#1 May 5, 2014
We can judge and solve problems of maize flour milling machine by its noise. When the corn mill grinder works, there may have some noise. What problems does the different noise indicate? Today, let's talk about this.The noise mainly comes from the shaft.
It has the following features and functions:
1. Reasonable and compact structure with durable function, proper protection and nice appearance.
2. Convenient operation and maintenance.
3. Simple structure, and easy to replace the screen cloth because the round sieve is adopted.
5. Energy-saving with very low noise, stable and reliable functions.
When the shaft is revolving, if its noise is very small or slight, then the MAIZE FLOUR MILLING MACHINE is normal. If there has too high or too low changes in noise or there has metal grating noise, then the machine may have some problems:
1. If it sounds like squeak, the shaft may lack lubrication oil. We need to add lubrication oil in time.
2. If it sounds like creak, it may come from the random motion of the bearing ball. If the bearing ball is broken or the electric motor has not been used for a long time, the oil will run up and it may make such a sound.
Therefore, when the corn mill grinder is working and makes noise, we should keep calm and analyze what kind of noise it is first. Then we judge and solve the problems of the machine by different noise. This not only helps us solve problems effectively, but also save time and maintenance charges.
Add your comments below
|Maize Milling Plant Working Characteristics||Oct 14||wintone machinery||1|
|Maize milling plant has close relations with co...||Oct 9||wintone machinery||1|
|General Mills announces job cuts||Oct 7||Heywood Jablomee||1|
|New Model Maize Milling Plant||Sep 28||wintonemachinery||1|
|Maize Milling Machine Will Reduce Deficiencies ...||Sep '14||joannayan||1|
|Pop-Tarts sales have increased for last 32 years||Sep '14||Kelly||1|
|Cereals in epic struggle as morning tastes, rit...||Sep '14||Kelly||1|
Find what you want!
Search Agriculture Forum Now