Wesfarmers Says Bunnings, Officeworks Sales Up In 3Q

May 30, 2012 Full story: Tajikistan News.Net 9

MELBOURNE Australian conglomerate Wesfarmers Ltd. said Wednesday third quarter sales at its Bunnings home improvement stores were up 4.7% on year.The company said in presentation material for an investor briefing that store-on-store growth for the three months to March 31 was up 2.6%.Bunnings, which is facing new competition in Australia's 42 ... (more)

Read more
Oliver

Auckland, New Zealand

#1 May 30, 2012
Read all about Bunnings Bullying in the work place. Unreal and the Managers and the others involved with this situation all have one thing in common. Dishonesty! I think the victim should put the tapes on the net for all to hear.
Mitch

Auckland, New Zealand

#2 Jun 6, 2012
I prefer to shop at Carters myself. Wow just been reading up about bunnings bullying at work how dishonest can you get!
Ryan

Auckland, New Zealand

#3 Jun 11, 2012
Mitch wrote:
I prefer to shop at Carters myself. Wow just been reading up about bunnings bullying at work how dishonest can you get!
I prefer the small timber hardware stores myself.
Kate

Hamilton, New Zealand

#4 Jun 18, 2012
Oliver wrote:
Read all about Bunnings Bullying in the work place. Unreal and the Managers and the others involved with this situation all have one thing in common. Dishonesty! I think the victim should put the tapes on the net for all to hear.
Read about this situation with Bunnings and also the one on poor Brodie Panlock terrible what they did in both cases. Both companies appear to have Low Grade inhumane people working for them! Both companies are liable I think its wrong to have people like this in charge of others.
nomore

Hamilton, New Zealand

#5 Jun 18, 2012
Kate wrote:
<quoted text>Read about this situation with Bunnings and also the one on poor Brodie Panlock terrible what they did in both cases. Both companies appear to have Low Grade inhumane people working for them! Both companies are liable I think its wrong to have people like this in charge of others.
Goto www.news.com.au/...brodie-panlock
henry

Auckland, New Zealand

#6 Jun 30, 2012
I once left a job because it went on where I worked. To me and others but noone did anything about the bully.
terry

Auckland, New Zealand

#7 Jul 15, 2012
Wow amazing read bunnies bullies and managers lnvolved with trying to set the victim up very dishonest company and managers to boot.
joel

Auckland, New Zealand

#8 Aug 29, 2012
terry wrote:
Wow amazing read bunnies bullies and managers lnvolved with trying to set the victim up very dishonest company and managers to boot.
would have to agree.
terry

Auckland, New Zealand

#9 Sep 1, 2012
Kate wrote:
<quoted text>Read about this situation with Bunnings and also the one on poor Brodie Panlock terrible what they did in both cases. Both companies appear to have Low Grade inhumane people working for them! Both companies are liable I think its wrong to have people like this in charge of others.
l have read about this situation at the henderson branch. These managers are all bunnings managers this dishonest?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Agriculture Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Demolition of Sunkist site marks the end of an era (Apr '10) Mar 2 ditto 21
News 'Bloodless' surgical program attracts new patie... (May '06) Feb '15 BetheljudgmentDan... 3
Pineapples for profit Via fruit brokers Feb '15 mike 4
Stronger Resistance Helps Tomatoes Plants Figh... Jan '15 Davidbrownn 1
On The Evolution Of Immune Response Genes In Pl... Jan '15 Davidbrownn 1
News Carl Casale, president and CEO of CHS Inc. Jan '15 carl 1
How to grow Mango in a totally organic way? Jan '15 Davidbrownn 1
More from around the web