Guest worker issue may kill immigration reform

Feb 20, 2013 Full story: CNN 58

Editor's note: Ruben Navarrette is a CNN contributor and a nationally syndicated columnist with the Washington Post Writers Group.

Read more
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Detective Frito

San Diego, CA

#67 Feb 26, 2013
Nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text>ok then fine,when you get there just post the name of the place and I will be there for my "beating," let's see what excuse the girly boy who has been threatening people on topix since at least 2008 will come up with now
This is the real deal. Come June and I'm there, and if you show, you're gonna see what's good for you.
Detective Frito

San Diego, CA

#71 Feb 26, 2013
Nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text>remember,no law enforcement,lmao
Why are you laughing? You won't be laughing when I get through with you. BTW, I am law enforcement, so get ready.
Detective Frito

San Diego, CA

#74 Feb 26, 2013
OH NO YOU Did not wrote:
<quoted text>
You know I have been thinking about it and it is like Frito Bandito could be Rico. They both appear to have several locations that they post out of around the country and they both are scared of that Torchwood. Boy, he must have really shown what exactly Rico / Frito really are and that appears to be cyber-bullies battling with all kinds of posters. You are right that Rico's posts for the most part do seem so utterly ridiculous. Now, both Rico and Frito imagine I am that Torchwood. In general, I ignore their idiocies and don't respond, but it does make me laugh. Whooo! The ghost of Torchawood is here to haunt them. lol
Your presence and the views you spew are in fact ghostly. They have no effect. That's why you're a loser, Torchwood Barnes! You thinking I'm Rico is exactly where I want you, clueless!
Detective Frito

San Diego, CA

#76 Feb 27, 2013
OH NO YOU Did not wrote:
<quoted text>
You got that right. Maybe the ghost of Torchwood notices? lol Whooooooooooooooo
Your dumb French Canuck oriented writing style is a dead give away, Trollwood!
Detective Frito

San Diego, CA

#79 Feb 27, 2013
Nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text>yeah,me too,just show up
Yeah, but you won't show. You hold stock in being evasive.
Detective Frito

San Diego, CA

#84 Feb 27, 2013
Nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text> racist!
How so? French Canadian is not a race, stupid!
Detective Frito

San Diego, CA

#85 Feb 27, 2013
Nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text>Try me,coward!
I think I'll be smart and let the cops pay you a visit. Your threats have been long overdue for some kind of remedial action.
Detective Frito

San Diego, CA

#86 Feb 27, 2013
OH NO YOU Did not wrote:
<quoted text>
You got that right. But we can see that in all Frito's work.
You hold the biggest stock, both in overt and subtle racism, Trollwood!
Detective Frito

San Diego, CA

#89 Feb 27, 2013
Nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text>niether is Mexican,but you call me a racist
You're an anti-hispanic bigot and one who insidiously cowers to make cyber threats and stalk to redeem himself.
Detective Frito

San Diego, CA

#91 Feb 27, 2013
Nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text>Stalker's know people's information and I'm sure that's how you get people to stop posting on this site since at least 2008 and then cover your own tracks by having the posts removed,but it won't work with me. I will continue to post my opinions on this site like it or not.
Not for long you won't....
ima

El Paso, TX

#92 Feb 27, 2013
Detective Frito wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you laughing? You won't be laughing when I get through with you. BTW, I am law enforcement, so get ready.
I'm sure you have everyone here shaking in their boots with FEAR!! STOP! STOP! I bet everyone is losing sleep over your terror tactics. LOL! LOL!
Detective Frito

San Diego, CA

#94 Feb 27, 2013
ima wrote:
<quoted text> I'm sure you have everyone here shaking in their boots with FEAR!! STOP! STOP! I bet everyone is losing sleep over your terror tactics. LOL! LOL!
You expecting to get a response with that, troll?
ima

El Paso, TX

#96 Feb 28, 2013
Detective Frito wrote:
<quoted text>
You expecting to get a response with that, troll?
Did I? LOL ! LOL !
Detective Frito

United States

#97 Feb 28, 2013
ima wrote:
<quoted text> Did I? LOL ! LOL !
You're that dumb that you'd respond back. And why are you laughing at yourself?
ima

El Paso, TX

#98 Feb 28, 2013
Detective Frito wrote:
<quoted text>
You're that dumb that you'd respond back. And why are you laughing at yourself?
LOL ! LOL ! YAWAR!
Detective Frito

San Diego, CA

#99 Feb 28, 2013
ima wrote:
<quoted text> LOL ! LOL ! YAWAR!
Here Is On and nym 8387 were banned. Sounds like you're next!
ima

El Paso, TX

#100 Feb 28, 2013
Detective Frito wrote:
<quoted text>
Here Is On and nym 8387 were banned. Sounds like you're next!
Oh, Please don't do that, I would just die if I were banned! lol ! lol ! You know damned well Here is one has been on vacation and nym has better things to do......so your lucky you're still posting and how many times have you been banned? lol ! lol ! for harassing and threatening? and you keep coming back with as another persona! LOL !LOL !
fritobandito

San Diego, CA

#101 Feb 28, 2013
ima wrote:
<quoted text> Oh, Please don't do that, I would just die if I were banned! lol ! lol ! You know damned well Here is one has been on vacation and nym has better things to do......so your lucky you're still posting and how many times have you been banned? lol ! lol ! for harassing and threatening? and you keep coming back with as another persona! LOL !LOL !
You got links to prove that? If you don't, you'd be best to just STFU! They were banned and that's it. I'm back now and better than ever.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Agriculture Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Demolition of Sunkist site marks the end of an era (Apr '10) Mar 2 ditto 21
News 'Bloodless' surgical program attracts new patie... (May '06) Feb '15 BetheljudgmentDan... 3
Pineapples for profit Via fruit brokers Feb '15 mike 4
Stronger Resistance Helps Tomatoes Plants Figh... Jan '15 Davidbrownn 1
On The Evolution Of Immune Response Genes In Pl... Jan '15 Davidbrownn 1
News Carl Casale, president and CEO of CHS Inc. Jan '15 carl 1
How to grow Mango in a totally organic way? Jan '15 Davidbrownn 1
More from around the web