Smoking policy cloudy for ecigarettes

Smoking policy cloudy for ecigarettes

There are 46 comments on the Toledo Blade story from Mar 2, 2014, titled Smoking policy cloudy for ecigarettes. In it, Toledo Blade reports that:

Manager Jordan Salkil, left, and sales clerk Austin Zaborowski 'vape' an ecigarette behind the counter at the Revolver Electronic Cigarettes & Vapor Lounge.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Toledo Blade.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Dump you Car Ashtray

Winnipeg, Canada

#42 Mar 4, 2014
Sneaky Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Lifelong non-smoker, putz.
My bad, so your just an Ahole not a smokin Ahole
Dump you Car Ashtray

Winnipeg, Canada

#43 Mar 4, 2014
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing. He already knew about it.
Shouldn't he do the smite thing?

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#44 Mar 4, 2014
are you sure wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you work on your addiction to getting in other people's business and thinking the world should do just as you do and smokers or vapors will work on their addiction, if they want too and when and where they want too. If you don't like the vapors coming out of an ecig then why don't YOU MOVE about two foot away from a vapor and it won't even bother you anymore. It's freakin vapor for crying out loud. What makes you think that everyone should submit to what makes you happy and ignore their own thoughts on the matter? Vapor is NOT offensive to you when it comes out of an ecig. It doesn't last in the air long enough to even reach your nose and it's apparent that has to be one long nose since it seems to serve as a missel up the ass of everyone else. It is not the vapor it is the fact that other people are doing something you don't approve of. I bet you hate it though when some very religious people try to force you to follow the rules they think that everyone should live by because it is what they think is right. I bet there are people JUST LIKE YOU that you can't stand trying to shove their views down your throat. But that's different right? That offends YOU.
The danger to society is not vapor it is self righteous busy body assholes such as yourself trying to force your views on everyone else because for some ignorant reason you don't think you should be offended or have your feelings hurt by anything or anyone. When you want laws to force others to not offend you, YOU are the one being offensive. Stop your whining and suck it up cupcake. Others should have rights just as you do and just as you want. It's just not all about you no matter what you momma told you.
Relax,

Take another hit off those hot toxins coming out of that Chinese made medical device designed to get nicotine to your brain as quickly as possible. I wouldn't want you to sheet yourself during your moment of insanity.

You can vape all you want. No one is telling you not to. They are just telling you not to vape around decent people like me.
The Right To Litter

Winnipeg, Canada

#45 Mar 4, 2014
Hey man no nanny state's gonna tell me I cant inhale whatever the hale I want. First ban clothes driers and bounce or get rid of flush toilets that spew stinky effluent. We only aim to harm ourselves and get our nic on and if some bystanders don't like it send them back in the dam school
Dan

Omaha, NE

#46 Mar 4, 2014
Dump you Car Ashtray wrote:
<quoted text> Shouldn't he do the smite thing?
I'm way back in the line. He goes for the busybodies and control freaks first.
BAN SMOKING NOW

Winnipeg, Canada

#47 Mar 4, 2014
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm way back in the line. He goes for the busybodies and control freaks first.
So YOU are my punishment? Or smoking baboons in general? God is cruel

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Agriculture Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Arnold Takes Their Passion for Bread a Deliciou... (Apr '07) May '15 Roadrunner 212
News Business on hold for P.G. pot club (Mar '10) May '15 Mike 8
News Demolition of Sunkist site marks the end of an era (Apr '10) Mar '15 ditto 21
News 'Bloodless' surgical program attracts new patie... (May '06) Feb '15 BetheljudgmentDan... 3
Pineapples for profit Via fruit brokers Feb '15 mike 4
Stronger Resistance Helps Tomatoes Plants Figh... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Davidbrownn 1
On The Evolution Of Immune Response Genes In Pl... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Davidbrownn 1
More from around the web