Smoking policy cloudy for ecigarettes

Smoking policy cloudy for ecigarettes

There are 46 comments on the Toledo Blade story from Mar 2, 2014, titled Smoking policy cloudy for ecigarettes. In it, Toledo Blade reports that:

Manager Jordan Salkil, left, and sales clerk Austin Zaborowski 'vape' an ecigarette behind the counter at the Revolver Electronic Cigarettes & Vapor Lounge.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Toledo Blade.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#22 Mar 3, 2014
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
ETS isn't deadly. It can be an irritant, but it's not deadly.
That opinion is not shared by reputable scientists and medical practitioners nor is it share by the majority of people who do not smoke.
Vape This MF

Winnipeg, Canada

#23 Mar 3, 2014
Stinky Pete wrote:
Thank you for proving the profound ignorance of liberal thinking. More proof that libs act only on how they feel instead of looking at the facts.
If liberals dislike something, they demand it become illegal so that nobody else can partake in it. E cigarettes must look offensive to them and they can't have anyone in their presence "looking offensive", despite the fact that they're emitting water vapor.
As long as you understand and obey you will be spared.
Vape This MF

Winnipeg, Canada

#24 Mar 3, 2014
bud_schmones wrote:
<quoted text>
That opinion is not shared by reputable scientists and medical practitioners nor is it share by the majority of people who do not smoke.
Dan is too anal to care.
Vape This MF

Winnipeg, Canada

#25 Mar 3, 2014
bud_schmones wrote:
<quoted text>
Water vapor and other stuff, too. A fresh pile of dogshit emits visible water vapor on a cold morning and I have yet to see a smoker get down on the ground and waft that vapor directly into their nose. So the water vapor is only a delivery method for something else. There is nicotine, which vapers try and assure us is harmless, yet nicotine is used as an insect killer all over the world. There are many other ingredients in there, most of which are not listed- or do you actually believe that they only use the essence of strawberries to give something a strawberry flavor? Many of these devices are made in third world countries, including China with little to no oversight as to safety. Heating the chemicals up inside of these devices changes some of the chemicals in ways that we cannot be sure of and there is no long term safety study available at this point as the devices are still relatively new.
Like anything new, the short and long term effects are unknown. But then a smoker has never given a chit about health, stench, or being a decent human being. They should just sniff solvents, gas, glue, they're cheap but effective at destroying the user.
Dan

Omaha, NE

#26 Mar 3, 2014
bud_schmones wrote:
<quoted text>
No reputable scientist or medical practitioner believes that incidental exposure to ETS presents immediate harm.

Not one.

Some non smokers seem to believe it, but those who do are wrong.

Location hidden

#27 Mar 3, 2014
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
No reputable scientist or medical practitioner believes that incidental exposure to ETS presents immediate harm.
Not one.
Some non smokers seem to believe it, but those who do are wrong.
Like I said, God himself could not convince you. That is why no one asks your opinion when they vote in a new ban.
are you sure

Coffeyville, KS

#28 Mar 4, 2014
bud_schmones wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said, God himself could not convince you. That is why no one asks your opinion when they vote in a new ban.
God himself could not convince YOU! Like most libs if you like it then it's ok, if you don't then it must be outlawed for everyone. What a dumbass.....doctors are actually pushing the damn things to get smokers off cigs because they KNOW they are better for you and NOT harmful to others around you.

So if you think anyone with the iq of plant life thinks you are smarter than a doctor or any smoker that checked into them before using them to find out all about them unlike yourself who just has your own worthless opinion then you are a much bigger moron that even your post suggest......and that is off the scale enormous ignorance! Actually in all truth people that are as dumb as you is what we should be fearing. You must have stupidity oozing from your pores....now that could be dangerous to anyone around you.

Location hidden

#29 Mar 4, 2014
are you sure wrote:
<quoted text>
God himself could not convince YOU! Like most libs if you like it then it's ok, if you don't then it must be outlawed for everyone. What a dumbass.....doctors are actually pushing the damn things to get smokers off cigs because they KNOW they are better for you and NOT harmful to others around you.
So if you think anyone with the iq of plant life thinks you are smarter than a doctor or any smoker that checked into them before using them to find out all about them unlike yourself who just has your own worthless opinion then you are a much bigger moron that even your post suggest......and that is off the scale enormous ignorance! Actually in all truth people that are as dumb as you is what we should be fearing. You must have stupidity oozing from your pores....now that could be dangerous to anyone around you.
Thank you for proving my point with words straight from the mouth of a nicotine addict. You see the world through tar fogged glasses. If you want to vape, don't do it around others. Vaping is an act of addiction. If vapers REALLY are trying to give up nicotine, then they should welcome limits as to where they can do it. Otherwise they are nothing more than adult babies crying because they cannot have their pacifiers to suck on. Boo effin Hoo.

“Come and get it! ”

Since: Jan 09

Traverse City

#30 Mar 4, 2014
bud_schmones wrote:
If you want to vape, don't do it around others. Vaping is an act of addiction.
So by that rationale, nobody should be allowed to drink coffee in front of anyone else. After all, coffee is "an act of addiction".

Your reasoning is absolutely laughable.

Location hidden

#31 Mar 4, 2014
Sneaky Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
So by that rationale, nobody should be allowed to drink coffee in front of anyone else. After all, coffee is "an act of addiction".
Your reasoning is absolutely laughable.
Laugh to your heart's content. We are still banning it.

“Come and get it! ”

Traverse City

#32 Mar 4, 2014
bud_schmones wrote:
<quoted text>
Laugh to your heart's content. We are still banning it.
Typical retort of someone who has just lost an argument.
boo ya

San Diego, CA

#33 Mar 4, 2014
bud_schmones wrote:
<quoted text>
If you want to vape, don't do it around others.
Leftist intolerance on display........

"I don't like it, so it should be banned!"
Dan

Omaha, NE

#34 Mar 4, 2014
bud_schmones wrote:
<quoted text>
I stopped WAY short of God convincing me.

When I meet Him, it won't matter.

Location hidden

#35 Mar 4, 2014
Sneaky Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
We won the argument where it counts. That is why ecigs are being banned.

Booyah!
Whats That Stink

Winnipeg, Canada

#36 Mar 4, 2014
Sneaky Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical reaction of a stinkasaurous rex
Whats That Stink

Winnipeg, Canada

#37 Mar 4, 2014
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
I stopped WAY short of God convincing me.
When I meet Him, it won't matter.
What would God (Dog) say about dumpnig a car ashtray with 30 butts in it on a parking surface 5 feet from 2 garbage cans? Smoker's rights?

“Come and get it! ”

Traverse City

#38 Mar 4, 2014
bud_schmones wrote:
<quoted text>
We won the argument where it counts. That is why ecigs are being banned.
Booyah!
And where's the state law that bans them? Oh that's right, there isn't one. You're not too bright, are you?

“Come and get it! ”

Traverse City

#39 Mar 4, 2014
Whats That Stink wrote:
<quoted text> Typical reaction of a stinkasaurous rex
Lifelong non-smoker, putz.
are you sure

Coffeyville, KS

#40 Mar 4, 2014
bud_schmones wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for proving my point with words straight from the mouth of a nicotine addict. You see the world through tar fogged glasses. If you want to vape, don't do it around others. Vaping is an act of addiction. If vapers REALLY are trying to give up nicotine, then they should welcome limits as to where they can do it. Otherwise they are nothing more than adult babies crying because they cannot have their pacifiers to suck on. Boo effin Hoo.
Why don't you work on your addiction to getting in other people's business and thinking the world should do just as you do and smokers or vapors will work on their addiction, if they want too and when and where they want too. If you don't like the vapors coming out of an ecig then why don't YOU MOVE about two foot away from a vapor and it won't even bother you anymore. It's freakin vapor for crying out loud. What makes you think that everyone should submit to what makes you happy and ignore their own thoughts on the matter? Vapor is NOT offensive to you when it comes out of an ecig. It doesn't last in the air long enough to even reach your nose and it's apparent that has to be one long nose since it seems to serve as a missel up the ass of everyone else. It is not the vapor it is the fact that other people are doing something you don't approve of. I bet you hate it though when some very religious people try to force you to follow the rules they think that everyone should live by because it is what they think is right. I bet there are people JUST LIKE YOU that you can't stand trying to shove their views down your throat. But that's different right? That offends YOU.

The danger to society is not vapor it is self righteous busy body assholes such as yourself trying to force your views on everyone else because for some ignorant reason you don't think you should be offended or have your feelings hurt by anything or anyone. When you want laws to force others to not offend you, YOU are the one being offensive. Stop your whining and suck it up cupcake. Others should have rights just as you do and just as you want. It's just not all about you no matter what you momma told you.
Dan

Omaha, NE

#41 Mar 4, 2014
Whats That Stink wrote:
<quoted text> What would God (Dog) say about dumpnig a car ashtray with 30 butts in it on a parking surface 5 feet from 2 garbage cans? Smoker's rights?
Nothing. He already knew about it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Agriculture Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News USGBC Perspective: A Look at the Green Industri... Sep 6 Tembec 1
News Canadian business legend buys Hornepayne lumber... Sep 6 Tembec 1
Do You Know New Way to Peel the Soya by Soya Pe... Aug 29 joannabox 1
What Are the Advantages of Platform Grain Hulli... Aug '16 joannabox 1
How to Control Grain Peeling Machine Energy Con... Aug '16 joannabox 1
Grain Hulling Machine Working Principle and Met... Aug '16 joannabox 1
What Problems Exist in Grain Peeling Machine De... Aug '16 joannabox 1
More from around the web