Reporter Pressing Charges After Being Physically Attacked For Questioning CEO

Jun 5, 2012 Full story: The Huffington Post

The reporter who was physically attacked for trying to ask a powerful CEO questions said Tuesday that he is pressing charges over the incident.

Full Story
Internet Hypocrites

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Jun 5, 2012
He calls himself a reporter, LOL, what a pansy!
If you can't take the heat at Honeywell be sure not to go anywhere dangerous, like North Minneapolis or an Occupy gathering.
I'd like to hear the other side of the story.
Paris Hilton

Minneapolis, MN

#2 Jun 7, 2012
Internet Hypocrites wrote:
He calls himself a reporter, LOL, what a pansy!
If you can't take the heat at Honeywell be sure not to go anywhere dangerous, like North Minneapolis or an Occupy gathering.
I'd like to hear the other side of the story.
Congratulations to the victorious Scott Walker and the republican party!! I mean like, the whole country will be republican and like, i will get more TAX ENTITLEMENTS!! That's HOT!!

Walker showed us how, CUT education, CUT police! CUT unions! CUT Fire!! CUT Teachers!!

When unions were strong, the little people had good paying jobs and could spend money on thing things and travel and stuff. Boring!!

Now that unions are weak, little people have no pension, no dental, no health care, and their low wages allow us to become more richer! Yes, more richer!! Thatís hot.

Today we have Billionaires, not stupid Millionaires!!! You didnít think we were going to trickle down the cost savings, did you? Ah Hahahahahah!!!

SCOTT WALKER protected the rich and we love him. We donít even have to pay our fair share of taxes! He's HOT!!!

Be prepared to pay up and see a decline in you neighborhood because it's not our fault you're poor!!

Unions only care about poor people and donít help us at all!!

Thank you Wisconsin, for helping us crush the ďmiddle class lovingĒ unions!!! Youíre hot!!

I must go, my dog has a salon appointment, then he will be fit for new sun glasses.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Aerospace-Defense Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
General Electric Pursues Spinoff, Sale of Consu... (Jul '08) Nov 18 Circleville lamp 5,473
Kitchen Offers Reviews Nov 17 citata 1
Why space tourism is worth the risk Nov 5 Kid_Tomorrow 3
What is Orbital Sciences? Oct 30 Kid_Tomorrow 1
NASA needs private industry Oct 29 sure look what ha... 3
General Electric CEO Jeffrey Immelt says new re... (Mar '12) Oct 28 Casey 5
Invention that would change everything Oct '14 Kid_Tomorrow 1

Aerospace-Defense People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE