Two smaller unions agree deals with Lockheed

May 19, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: MSN Money

Lockheed Martin Corp said on Saturday it had negotiated new contracts with two smaller unions at its Fort Worth, Texas plant, even as a strike by the larger machinists union stretched into a fifth week.

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Jun 20, 2012
Mike Shelton

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2012

It appears that Lockheed Martin is okay with pension plans. Logically they are behind on engineering, planning and the will to treat large groups of employees as worth employees.
Klaus Winters

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

Judged:

F*ck the Unions!
SKYKING

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2012

ok lay off and close down all those evil fiter aircraft comp.who will build your f16s for a war?I WONT for shure .who would attack you ask?i dont know .maybe MEXICO,they are all ready a failed state.maybe your commie china buddies will build them.or perhaps the ruskies.like it or not we must keep the assembly lines up and running with the skilled UNION labor to build the planes,tanks,ships,ect.our country is a war based economic system.allways has been allways will be.WAR IS GOOD,it removes the weak and makes the strong stronger.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Aerospace-Defense Forum right now

Search the Aerospace-Defense Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
General Electric Pursues Spinoff, Sale of Consu... (Jul '08) Jul 17 illuminated 5,448
Economists: Northrop Grumman job loss exemplifi... (Mar '13) Jun 28 Human at Earth 3
Federal agencies hit GE financial unit with mil... Jun '14 Philip Cohen 1
Elon Musk and SpaceX's War on Boeing and Lockhe... May '14 the doctor 4
Top Court Declines to Hear Case, Striking Ban o... May '14 Robert Curtis 2
Sikorsky wins U.S. Navy deal for president's Ma... May '14 okimar 56
Boeing, backers to fight for funding for 22 Boe... May '14 Monty Anaconda 1
•••
•••