Lockheed Won't Issue Layoffs on Budget Cuts

Oct 1, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Bloomberg

The cockpit of a Lockheed Martin Corp. F-35 Lightning outside the company's stand at the Farnborough International Air Show.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Sikorsky

Belchertown, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2012

I think that they should the government get off there butts and hammer out a budget deal. We cannot afford to cut are defence look around us and the things that going on in this world. Do you think it's going to get better not if you cut defence your going to lose tons of jobs all across the board.

Ps just plain stupid on the governments part get real.
Paul Pagan

Bakersfield, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

I worked there when things were good for 24 and half years. Then they laid me off 6 months before I could fully retire or 25 years of service. I receive only half of my retirement monthly allotment as a result. I also do not receive any medical benefits like I would have gotten if I had full retirement. So good luck with this company, they screwed me
Dean Joyner

Oakley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

IF Lockheed lays you off, you can always use your 401k money to get into your own business. And on a tax-deferred basis at that.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••