Mixed Results for Roche Accutane Cases

Mixed Results for Roche Accutane Cases

There are 12 comments on the TheStreet.com story from Apr 9, 2011, titled Mixed Results for Roche Accutane Cases. In it, TheStreet.com reports that:

After hearing evidence for more than six weeks, a seven-member jury awarded $2 million in damages to one Accutane plaintiff, but two other plaintiffs in Greenblatt vs.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TheStreet.com.

Marissa

Covington, LA

#1 Apr 22, 2011
Ok.. I am about half way done my 3rd month of Accutane (amnesteen) I am on 40 mg 1x a day for approx 6-7 months. I have had a handleful of symptoms that other users have been leaving comments about. For years, I went to the demrmatologist and tried EVERYTHING from microdermabraison, chemical peels, alpha peels, antioiotics, retin a, tazorac to proactiv etc. etc. etc.! Some things worked to a certain point but would never fully improve. I do not have boils or SEVERE acne but I had A LOT of scarring and A LOT of redness and red dots (scarring) About 75% of my acne AND scarring is gone and I am not even quite half way through. A LOT of the improvements also have to do with me quitting picking at my face! THIS MEDICINE IS AMAZING! I suggest having someone being able to just keep an eye on you incase you expierence any depression. It is a rare side affect but I expierenced apetite loss. I have lost 20 lbs in 3 months. I am 22, 5 ft 3 inch and weighed about 121 lbs before starting. Just over 9 weeks into my use I was down to 108 lbs. My doctor said this is a rare side affect but I refuse to decrease my dose. Other side affect I have expierenced is emotional sensitivity (not quite depression, but a little more emotional then normal) appetite loss, headache's IF taken medicine on an empty stomach and some slight sleep problems which would in end cause exhaustion. Also, about 11 weeks into treatment I started to get lower back pain when I would bend over or sit down for too long and stand back up. Also I have expierenced ankle pain!! So, if I sit for a few minutes or more when I go to get up it hurts to walk for the first few steps. I started to get minor nose bleeds within 3 weeks, dry/itchy eyes, dry mouth and chapped lips (CUTIVATE perscription is a great lip gel to heal the dryness!!) Within 10 weeks my ears began to become dry and also behind my ears. Within 13 weeks my legs, hands, arms, scalp and back began to slightly itch on and off from dryness. Other then those side affects the medicine has been fantastic!!! I have gotten many compliments on my improvements and I no longer pick at my face because I am seeing so much improvement I dont have the desire to pick. This medicine CAN create depression, although your acne is clearing and your confidence is boosting, it can still affect your chemical imbalance in your brain which can cause un steady thoughts that normally would not be an issue so all I suggest is to just be aware and PAY ATTENTION to your thoughts and actions. I HIGHLY RECCOMEND ACCUTANE!!! My skin is almost flawless! Also, they say it can get worse before it improves, my acne NEVER got worse, it started to improve within 14 days. I hope my words have helped some of you and hope that they have helped to steady some of your thoughts and concerns of your own side affects. GOOD LUCK :)
Paul

Gainesville, FL

#2 Apr 22, 2011
Hey Marissa,

It's always nice to hear another success story.:)

I was on 80mg/day for 6 months and have been 99% clear since my last pill in late 2004.

I wasn't lucky enough to not get the "initial breakout" at the two week mark, but still happy with the results.

Enjoy your clear skin!

__
Paul Michaels
www.AcneTreatmentJournal.com
erikka

Layton, UT

#6 May 16, 2011
i found a acne medication that works is FDA approved and has no known side effects. The American Institute of Advanced Medicine has over 25 years of experience with a 95% success rate.
if you go to their web site you can read all about their clinical trials. www.theaiam.com
Edward

HŲst, Germany

#9 Sep 5, 2011
I took Accutane from usa online pharmacy http://isotretinoin-us.info when I was 18. I had suffered with extremely severe acne since I was 11. Accutane was a miracle. It completely cleared my skin within 4 months with minimal side affects. I did have dry skin and pretty chapped lips for 4 months but for clear skin, it was a price I was willing to pay. Think carefully before taking this medicine due to the severe side effects that some people experience, but for me it was 100% worth it. I am now 21 and have had clear skin ever since. I can remember reading about Accutane before taking it and hoping it would be the solution I had been praying for. To this day, I am very grateful for the impact it has had on my life. I would give it a chance!
Brian Jenkin

Germany

#13 Dec 4, 2012
i wrote:
I've tried both original brand and generic accutane. I prefer generic accutane - There is no difference in effectiveness as far as I can tell between the brand and generic versions. The real difference is price, no comparison. And this suppliers seem honest and reliable. On the site http://g-isotretinoin.info I've just placed my 3rd order.
Thanks for that address. http://g-isotretinoin.info has my pills within a week at my door. They perfectly work! I have found them very good value for money. My special discount coupon 1VQY12ZPi3
Orders under $150 are granted a 5% discount; orders above $151 are granted a 10% discount.
You can save your money.
Gillian

UK

#17 Jan 16, 2013
I have been on this from http://g-isotretinoin.info for 3 months now and have noticed a massive improvement of my acne. The acne on my back is practically non existent and the amount on my face has dramatically improved. I got lots of comments today saying how face has cleared up since I last saw these people 2 weeks ago. I now have much less acne on my face and it expected to all be gone in 3 more months forever. I am currently on 60mg a day one at morning and 2 at night and I am a 15 year old female. I have had some back pain when I play my weekly sport and dry lips but that is all the side effects I have had.
Marshman

France

#18 Feb 28, 2013
I started Accutane when I was 17. My skin looked really bad. I had pimples on my face approaching the size of dimes. The acne went over my shoulders, down the front of my chest and down to the bottom of my back. I tried all the creams and fancy products and nothing worked. My doctor finally put me on a round of Accutane from http://g-acne-treatment.info . The first dose I was on for a couple of months didn't do much, so the doctor doubled it. Within six months, my acne was almost all gone and I stopped treatment. Within 18 months I had zero acne and zero scarring - my skin was utterly flawless and still is. I am now basically cured of acne - less than half a dozen pimples in ten years. Miracle.
Donovan

UK

#20 Apr 6, 2013
i wrote:
I started Accutane when I was 17. My skin looked really bad. I had pimples on my face approaching the size of dimes. The acne went over my shoulders, down the front of my chest and down to the bottom of my back. I tried all the creams and fancy products and nothing worked. My doctor finally put me on a round of Accutane from http://g-acne-treatment.info . The first dose I was on for a couple of months didn't do much, so the doctor doubled it. Within six months, my acne was almost all gone and I stopped treatment. Within 18 months I had zero acne and zero scarring - my skin was utterly flawless and still is. I am now basically cured of acne - less than half a dozen pimples in ten years. Miracle.
I fought with acne throughout my teenage years and tried everything to get rid of it (proactiv, neutrogena, retin-a, clean and clear, you name it). I experienced quite an initial breakout soon after I started accutane but was expecting it and told myself my skin would get better. Iím now in the last week of my treatment and my skin is flawless. I havenít had a single zit in 3 months, and scars from my previous breakouts are fading. If your in doubt that accutane can solve your acne frustrations, donít be. Survive the first two months or so of accutane and you will be rewarded with the complexion youíve always wanted.
Jerome

Germany

#23 May 9, 2013
Before I went on accutane from http://fastacnetreat.info I had tried EVERYTHING... constant Cremes, Benzyol Proxide, 3 different antibiotics, retin A Creme... you name it I used it. None of these things really worked for me; it would only suppress my acne. BTW.. I should inform everyone on here that I never had awful acne, I had moderately severe acne that I was sick of dealing with. I finally decided to go on accutain and I will admit I was really scared. Thr first two months were rough not going to lie; after those two months my face started looking better and better. Now I have NO acne on my face just a couple on my back... it really is AMAZING. Don't let anyone stop you from taking this medication... it works and no one should suffer with acne!!! I have one more month so lets hope I get 100% clear!! I'm at about 88%
Longman

UK

#24 Jul 14, 2013
I have ordered Accutane prescription drugs (without a prescription) online from http://fastacnetreat.info about two years ago, and was pleased with the speed and quality of service.
I'm thinking of doing the same thing with my medication. The meds is expensive, but there is a generic version available overseas.
I love the idea of taking responsibility for my own health (or lack of health) and skipping the bureaucracy... to say nothing of having to drive to the doctor, wait in line, yet again, to get a prescription refilled.
Ryley
#27 Sep 24, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.
Chadwick

France

#30 Sep 27, 2013
Accutane is the best medication on the market in my opinion. Not only am I a pharmacist, but I have taken this medication myself from MOREPILL .COM It WORKS... Before taking Accutane I had the most oily skin. You could literally fry a chicken on my forehead during a hot summer day. By approximately month four my skin had never looked better. Everyone who is struggling with acne should highly consider this medication.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Business News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bc seafood expo 18 hr Mona Day 1
Grain Sorghum Seed Market Report 2017 Tue Tina 1
Forage Sorghum Seed Market Report 2017 Tue Tina 1
News Congress backs bill on customer rights for onli... (Nov '16) Mon Rosedala 6
Amazon to Buy Whole Foods for #13.7 Billion Mon SummerBB8 1
SkimmingWorld.com ?? Mon Cashhh 38
Meet Black and White Singles For Dating Sun Danawhite 4
More from around the web