Timtara Shopping Mall

Since: Jan 13

France

#1 Jan 25, 2013
Hey!!! I would like to introduce myself my name is seema am a beautician and am running a parlour near to my home. I was searching for the perfect make up kit for my parlour. I have gone on for offline mode of online shopping and got stuffed up with the offline mood of shopping. One of my customers of my parlour told me about the online shopping. Starting I was afraid of shopping online but I have little trust on timtara site so I have seen the website. I was seen the catalogue of the makeup kits on this site with all top companies. I have chosen the makeup kit from lakme and the price was also quit reasonable and the site given the discount too which was almost of 20%.

The price of the makeup kit was 3500 rupees and after discount the cost was 2800 rupees and I have placed my order on this site for makeup kit. I have paid my bill through online banking and I have got the acknowledgement slip. They have also given the tracker link to me for tracking the product. Timtara gave a message me to my mobile that the product will be delivered in 3 days to the given address. I was waiting for the product to be delivered to me.

I was panic about the delivery, on the 2nd day one person came to my parlour by saying that he was from the online shopping site and going to deliver the product which I have placed an order. I was very surprised to see the complete makeup kit whether it contains all the brushes and creams or not?? But it made me false by delivering me the first class product to me. I would like to order all the things online itself from now. Thanks to timtara.
claire

Luton, UK

#3 Feb 1, 2013
i love shopping don't you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Business News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NBA Moves All-Star Game Out of North Carolina O... 21 min Gremlin 19
3 Keywords to Reflect the Future of Cross Borde... Thu TMOGroup 1
News DNC chair heckled over debate schedule at New H... (Sep '15) Jul 20 Le Jimbo 15
SEO & Website Design Jul 19 Website SEO Today 1
Guaranteed Real Estate Loans - 100% LTV - NO FI... (Jul '13) Jul 18 badboyzb4 36
W.U transfers with NO UPFRONT !!! (Jan '13) Jul 18 Mike 126
Dating Bisexual Women (Nov '14) Jul 17 Anonymous 2
More from around the web