NuKastle Cleaning
Anonymous

United States

#1 Oct 11, 2013
i have witnessed first hand customers of this business being very unsatisfied with the quality of work and also not being able to get ahold of the owner to get a quote on the price and time for a cleaning or to reschedule. with that being said his employees were showing up to houses when the customers were not available to have their homes cleaned whether it was for their children's schedules pets or their daily activities. i don't think the owner of this company knows what the hell hell he's doing. also he has a very high turn over rate when i first started i didn't know why... after only two weeks of employment it was very obvious. his employees most of the time had to purchase their own cleaning supplies to get the job done in the short time he allowed them, he was impossible to contact during the work day for a lock out or a customer needing a quote on a price which even the team leaders were not able to give as we did not have the information or authority to do so even when he was unavailable. now that i am no longer employed with this company i have been trying to get my paychecks and it has been a near impossible task to do so. the owner is rude, looks down on his employees does not treat them as equals in any way, does not work with them on any personal things they may need to leave work for, for instance a doctors appointment, meetings with school, or an emergency with their family. he strides to be the area top residential cleaning service as they are an all green company though some products do contain bleach.. (not a green clean if i say so) but the towels and mops he has them use do not get anything clean with ease or even after working at it as the towels are so old and all washed together the microfiber holds in so much of the soil from its last use it is impossible to get anything clean the next time by. i know i jumped around a lot but this is my censored opinion on NuKastle Cleaning.. i'd love to hear feedback from a few more people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Business News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Make $100,000+ just from owning a blog! 10 hr Bruce-Willis 1
Black women dating white men, white women looki... Tue MAY22 12
Black Women White Men | White Women Black Men Tue Kikina 8
Tips for Google AdWord Management Aug 14 SummerBB8 1
News Kenyans Vote in Presidential Election, Amid Fea... Aug 11 John 5
Black Women and White Men Dating Site Aug 10 BlacktoWhite 5
Fish Face Goods Aug 10 Fishtroy 1
More from around the web