How Long Before Trump Destroys the Ru...

How Long Before Trump Destroys the Rule of Law?

There are 44 comments on the The New York Times story from Wednesday Nov 21, titled How Long Before Trump Destroys the Rule of Law?. In it, The New York Times reports that:

Tuesday's revelation that the president had ordered his White House counsel to prosecute Hillary Clinton and James Comey illustrates the fragility of even apparently bedrock political norms in the Age of Trump. The story prompted a new level of stunned outrage among Trump critics, even those already jaded by the president's weekly onslaughts against the rule of law.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The New York Times.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
He Named Me Black Annie

Wichita Falls, TX

#1 Wednesday Nov 21
Wait? What? You call yourself a news organization. Well, I can be a reporter too. How long until Michelle Obama eats a banana? How long before Eric Holder smokes a pole? How long before Kamala Harris eats a dog?

Hey! This is fun! Look at me Ma, I'm a New York Times Reporter!!!

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#2 Wednesday Nov 21
He Named Me Black Annie wrote:
Wait? What? You call yourself a news organization. Well, I can be a reporter too. How long until Michelle Obama eats a banana? How long before Eric Holder smokes a pole? How long before Kamala Harris eats a dog?

Hey! This is fun! Look at me Ma, I'm a New York Times Reporter!!!
Your ma still speaks to you?

Trump's destruction has already begun. His opposition should play the same game. Let's seize his ass and put him in a rubber room.
Agent Orange

United States

#3 Wednesday Nov 21
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Your ma still speaks to you?

Trump's destruction has already begun. His opposition should play the same game. Let's seize his ass and put him in a rubber room.
You're not getting him. Best case scenario for the left is that they back off and stfu, otherwise, the republic will finally be passed the tipping point. We know what happens then dont we.
He Named Me Black Annie

Wichita Falls, TX

#4 Wednesday Nov 21
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Your ma still speaks to you?

You have been saying that for 2 years. Put up or shut up! At least Obama is talking about Trump's Mommy issues. Obama is an amateur Therapist while Bill Clinton was a professional The Rapist.

“Yeah, but...”

Since: Sep 11

MILKY WAY

#5 Wednesday Nov 21
The Old Gray Lady has descended to yellow journalism.
Take rumor, spin it and mash it. Then, add some innuendo and toss it.
Serve it on a bed of assumptions.
Gary

Troy, NY

#6 Wednesday Nov 21
My 8 Year old son asked me, daddy why does the president act like a young child when he doesn’t get what he wants? I told my son that he isn’t a good example and don’t ever act like that.I also told him that respect is earned not deserved. I can’t wait until this is over for the sake of all who know Trump is turning this country into a cluster F.

Location hidden

#7 Wednesday Nov 21
Agent Orange wrote:
<quoted text>

You're not getting him. Best case scenario for the left is that they back off and stfu, otherwise, the republic will finally be passed the tipping point. We know what happens then dont we.
I disagree. We can't let this continue.
Cordwainer Trout

Richmond, KY

#8 Wednesday Nov 21
Something is seriously wrong with the Leftist media, when they see outright serious criminal activities by Hillary Clinton and oppose criminal prosecution for those crimes.
Agent Orange

United States

#9 Wednesday Nov 21
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>I disagree. We can't let this continue.
Let what continue? The way you feel now is precisely how we felt during Obama's filthy reign in the Oval Office. The difference is, is that under Trump, America is moving back into what our founding fathers intended America to be. Trump, for all of his abrasive personal traits, is actually embracing their vision. The oligarchy and the communist left are at war with him and us. If these two groups dont cease and desist, there will be hell to pay.

Location hidden

#10 Wednesday Nov 21
Agent Orange wrote:
<quoted text>

Let what continue? The way you feel now is precisely how we felt during Obama's filthy reign in the Oval Office. The difference is, is that under Trump, America is moving back into what our founding fathers intended America to be. Trump, for all of his abrasive personal traits, is actually embracing their vision. The oligarchy and the communist left are at war with him and us. If these two groups dont cease and desist, there will be hell to pay.
I hope you're wearing hip boots.
Impeach the Creep

Madison, WI

#11 Wednesday Nov 21
SirPrize wrote:
Have Rump regurgitate it in a tweeter-tantrum and call it Fox “News”
Impeach the Creep

Madison, WI

#12 Wednesday Nov 21
Agent Orange wrote:
<quoted text>

Where in the Constitution do the FF “vision” the murder of opposing-viewpoint journalists as long as you’re making bank off the killers?

I can’t find that part....
DR X

Wyoming, MI

#13 Wednesday Nov 21
Agent Orange wrote:
<quoted text>

You don't know how correct you are. The federal government is dying. What will replace it will be a decade of violence and discord.

A house divided amongst itself cannot stand

~ Abraham Lincoln
General Kabaka Oba

Fort Wayne, IN

#15 Thursday Nov 22
Gary wrote:
My 8 Year old son asked me, daddy why does the president act like a young child when he doesn’t get what he wants? I told my son that he isn’t a good example and don’t ever act like that.I also told him that respect is earned not deserved. I can’t wait until this is over for the sake of all who know Trump is turning this country into a cluster F.
Brainwashing your child into believing the lie that liberals push about President Trump is a form of child abuse, if this continues your son will in up a proud member of ANTIFA throwing pizz bottles at people he disagrees with.
PayupSucka

United States

#16 Thursday Nov 22
Gary wrote:
My 8 Year old son asked me, daddy why does the president act like a young child when he doesnÂ’t get what he wants? I told my son that he isnÂ’t a good example and donÂ’t ever act like that.I also told him that respect is earned not deserved. I canÂ’t wait until this is over for the sake of all who know Trump is turning this country into a cluster F.
Haha you obliviously haven’t a clue what your talking about. What cluster F? I just don’t get dumb statement like you’ve given. This country is in the best shape it’s been in EVER!
If it hadn’t been for the last administration saying thing like “that could have been my son” and “hands up don’t shoot”. Then I would agree with you on that point. Race issues wouldn’t have been an issue. With Christian values in place that the left is trying to destroy what do you expect?
You have zero knowledge life and politics if you blame anything bad on Trump so far!
PayupSucka

United States

#17 Thursday Nov 22
Impeach the Creep wrote:
<quoted text>Have Rump regurgitate it in a tweeter-tantrum and call it Fox “News”
Still the most respected and award winning news channel of all time. Most viewer.
Oh and they don’t have openly racist anchors like the other channels. Look at Don Lemon... poor fellow.
I hate the left and it’s hypocrisy is disgusting.
Palin s Turkey Thresher

Philadelphia, PA

#18 Thursday Nov 22
SirPrize wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no rumor. You're an insane, stupid liar. Ill Duce Trump himself has been quite public about wanting to prosecute Hillary Clinton and James Comey, although, of course, his choice of words is less sophisticated.
Hostis Publicus

Vandiver, AL

#19 Thursday Nov 22
PayupSucka wrote:
<quoted text>
Still the most respected and award winning news channel of all time. Most viewer.
Oh and they don’t have openly racist anchors like the other channels. Look at Don Lemon... poor fellow.
I hate the left and it’s hypocrisy is disgusting.
You are a prime example why I consider trump supporters sub human filth!

Since: Oct 08

Roswell, GA

#20 Friday Nov 23
all these things yall say about trump, yet here he is president of the united states, after defeating Hillary....how is this possible?
Say What

Dalton, GA

#21 Friday Nov 23
inbred Genius wrote:
all these things yall say about trump, yet here he is president of the united states, after defeating Hillary....how is this possible?
He cheated and the Russians helped him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Business News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News J.C. Penney's New CEO Has Her Work Cut Out for Her 12 hr SOfedUP 15
News Cramer's 'Stop Trading!': New Kind of Market (Mar '09) Dec 12 truth 3
News Congress doesn't want you to eat your dog or cat (Apr '18) Dec 11 Goodman 2,129
News Vallejo's Thomas Kinkade community one of a kind (Apr '12) Nov 26 susskindser 19
Life After Runescape Invention Perks Nov 25 Southall736 1
News Majority of Americans Think Cable TV Has Become... Nov 16 Thorn 2
News How 'miniature suns' could provide cheap, clean... Nov 16 Solarman 1