We Make Annonymous Wire Transfers To ...

We Make Annonymous Wire Transfers To Your Accounts Where Ever. (ym) + wire.trfs

Posted in the Business News Forum

Wire Transfers

Almelo, Netherlands

#1 Jan 26, 2013
For Safe Annonymous Wire Transfers Contact wire.trfs@yahoo.com
PRince Lee

Beijing, China

#2 Jan 26, 2013
i would try you. i added you on yahoo messenger, need wire transfer i have accounts here in china.
Nathan

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#3 Jan 26, 2013
Prince Lee

there is a man called Luigi Logins he is the best man to do logins

you can find him on carding101.co.uk

i am sure he can teach you anything you want to know
blue

Elk Grove, CA

#6 Jan 28, 2013
I would try you...but....i don't trust anyone on here......how would I know you are legit? Hmmm....i know...no money up front!
Gosh Dude

Henderson, NV

#7 Jan 28, 2013
Nathan wrote:
Prince Lee
there is a man called Luigi Logins he is the best man to do logins
you can find him on carding101.co.uk
i am sure he can teach you anything you want to know
carding101.co.uk is totally scam!everyone should be aware of it
Nathan

Tempe, AZ

#9 Jan 28, 2013
Gosh Dude you from Pakistan

Dam did your Chinese friend who was ripping with you tell you to say it

i was on that site when that frenchman got ripped

i can get a copy of the transcript from him
Nathan

Tempe, AZ

#10 Jan 28, 2013
blue wrote:
I would try you...but....i don't trust anyone on here......how would I know you are legit? Hmmm....i know...no money up front!
dont not trust anyone people coming here changing their username and even location and lie to rip people

i have said learn ask and someone might teach you...no money involved time and effort

but the rippers dont like this as i find them calling everyone a ripper

they come on here advertising an e-mail which then gets changed in 5 min to something else and they start all over again
dont trust them

they call each other rippers even confuse people to prevent them from looking around

looking does not cost any amount of money...now they dont like that
lhump

Goose Creek, SC

#11 Jan 28, 2013
hey nathan trying to join the carding the site ...could you help with that
Nathan

Tempe, AZ

#13 Jan 28, 2013
i got nothing to do with the carding101 site been on it they wont let rippers on the site. they ban anyone who is selling and can not prove anything

i just like winding up the local rippers on here

pick any site and say it is good and better then an e-mail and watch the rippers call it a scam site

I was going to use Google and the rippers would have said that was a ripper site too LOL wont put anything past them now
Gosh Dude

Henderson, NV

#15 Jan 28, 2013
Nathan wrote:
i got nothing to do with the carding101 site been on it they wont let rippers on the site. they ban anyone who is selling and can not prove anything
i just like winding up the local rippers on here
pick any site and say it is good and better then an e-mail and watch the rippers call it a scam site
I was going to use Google and the rippers would have said that was a ripper site too LOL wont put anything past them now
OK,since carding101 is so good why don't u play it by yourselves,why u guys always touting about this site here?What I can say is there is nothing valuable but only ripper vendor on this site.I was a member of this site before.
Nathan

Tempe, AZ

#16 Jan 28, 2013
what was/is your username I can ask the admin and find out
Delade

West Columbia, SC

#17 Jan 28, 2013
Does anybody realize you don't HAVE to send your money to anybody you don't want to? There is a reason that to date I have only ever lost $50.

I used my brain and didn't just send my money to any and everyone who said they could do transfers.

Ask questions, talk to them for awhile, ask for proof, see if you can get no upfront fee transfer or negotiate to a lesser up front fee.

In the end its up to you if you decide to pay or not.

I am a real woman from Florence, SC, USA
I am looking to make money not waste other peoples time or have mine wasted with rippers.

If someone can take the FEW minutes out of their day it would be to send me actual proof of recent transfers they have gotten from someone it would be appreciated.

YM: Aelijah85
aelijah85@gmail.com
Truth

China

#21 Feb 10, 2013
blue wrote:
I believe you are a ripper because I was a member of this so called carding101co.uk. They are all rippers in that site, tony, joker, luigi logins, all of them hungry rippers. People, don't try the site, you will regret it.
What are you doing in this forum Nathan, why not go make deals with them.
Nathan, please leave this forum.
Mario

UK

#23 Feb 10, 2013
Truth is from china plenty of rippers from this place

He is the same person from Pakistan.

No proof nothing just another ripper trying to discredit anyone and everyone
To get people to come him to rip the $$$

All on here are rippers without a site just an e-mail which gets changed really quickly
Allidois_WIPE

United States

#35 Jan 28, 2015
How do i get on any of these sites? I'm trying to get started.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Business News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drake & 50 Cent 14 min Lord_P_Shotta 59
SkimmingWorld the best Vendor on the planet! 11 hr Hardwork_rio 8
News Jamar Siler transferred to juvenile detention (Aug '08) 22 hr avenger truth teller 578
Chubby Dating Site for Chubby Chasers and Chubb... 23 hr grossmaer37 2
Where to find the best interracial dating site? (May '15) 23 hr grossmaer37 14
The Best Chubby Dating Site for Chubby Chasers 23 hr grossmaer37 3
Mixtapes/ Albums to be released Wed Lord_P_Shotta 6
More from around the web