Egyptian foreign minister says internal political unrest won't derail IMF loan deal

Full story: The Washington Post

Egypt's foreign minister says the political unrest roiling his country after President Mohammed Morsi seized more power should not affect Egypt's negotiations with the International Monetary Fund for a $4.8 billion loan.
Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Dec 5, 2012
Tivuch4u

Jerusalem, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

if i was an Egyptian citizen now... i would wish i could move and live in Israel ! where Muslims have more rights then in Arab countries !
Jennifer Brown

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Hello, I am Jennifer Brown from Florida USA, when I was in need if loan I posted a question here on how to get a loan and someone refer me to Larry Financial Service and I got my loan from them without credit check and low interest rate of 5%. You can contact them with this email larryfinancialservice04@gmail. com

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••