Cerberus Takes On Former World's Rich...

Cerberus Takes On Former World's Richest Man for Seibu Control

There are 1 comment on the The Washington Post story from Jun 20, 2013, titled Cerberus Takes On Former World's Richest Man for Seibu Control. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

Cerberus Capital Management LP is battling Seibu Holdings Inc. shareholders including Yoshiaki Tsutsumi, once the world's richest man, for seats on the Japanese company's board.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

pastor

Sweden

#1 Jul 4, 2013
God bless the cheerful givers!!
I am Pastor ihionkhan E destiny by name,
I want use this urportunity to plead with the whole world and tell them about our church call good news miracle chapel A.K.A restoration Center, we are about to build, this is a house of god who is in heaven, we are about buiding a church and we really need help from the children of god and a cheerful givers, please we need some body that can support us with the work of god if only to support us in church and church instruments, please if you are a child of god try and render the help the us and god will bless us, cause the book Of John 3.16 says, for god so love the world that he gave us his only son that who so ever believe in him shall not perish, please help us because of god in heaven

If you are ledge to help please this is Pastor ihionkhan E Destiny mobile phone::08163393191

Please call him for god always care for a heart that give to his house

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Business News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Q&A with John C. Williams, president and CEO of... (Oct '14) 3 hr youness 12
Forex Trading Strategies 6 hr ForexTradingStrat... 8
[email protected] is a scammer (Feb '13) 22 hr John 38
Good News for China Cross Border eCommerce! Cus... Tue TMOGroup 1
News Oil Prices Rise Past $68 A Barrel (Apr '06) Mon KandM Guttering 3
Hi lady , i need suggestion ? (Apr '06) Mon KandM Guttering 3
News HealthSouth Reports $446M Loss (Mar '06) Mon KandM Guttering 3
More from around the web