Judged:

Tommy, the reason when You make a Movie and it feels like your competing and having to fight for Your Life.....That's NO LONGER the problem. "them" MORONS HAVE to BACK OFF OF YOU!!!! I have left ALL the CALLS UP TO YOU, Sir. I'm here to DEFEND YOU.... and make sure Your SAFE from harms way..... I've accomplished that. Now, ITS BUSINESS that Your WAY MORE SKILLED AT.....That's why I leave the decision up to You.....UNLESS they make one single mistake. I then will have to take ALL CONTROL of the situation here, in Ketchikan, AK. On YOUR BEHALF...I WILL ALWAYS BE HERE FOR YOU and Your Circle....Representing that ENTITY and PROTECTING that ENTITY. I do have my opinion, if You would like to discuss that over the phone, or perhaps in Our Mental Telepathy session..... that ONLY You and I share TOGETHER.....That's fine with me. Thing is, I WILL NOT allow the MORONS to continue to harm You, The Westside Storiers, Brothers-In-Arms, The Children and Myself..... ANY MORE!!!! I will do the best I can to stall MY ACTIONS.....but, it won't be for much longer. I would much rather have You Calling ALL Shots..... NOT I......The Respect I have for You....goes BEYOND ANY words to express. So, I do that in My Footwork. To ALL You Losers out there...... Tommy, is the Man......NOT I......He is the One I will ALWAYS give ALL my abilities to....except, The Eagle Abilities....I WILL ALWAYS KEEP THAT close to My Heart and Soul. Tommy, Lady Luck, is ON YOUR SIDE.....NOT THE MORONS.....ok? Love Ya and God Bless, America....."them" are now OUT OF BUSINESS and SUPPLIES.....Love Ya from Number 7....